offer you the first boot in various forums and the strongest buck for the powerful image open ATV 6.2 for the Truman Piermera and the owners of the processor 7111

• Mrnc is on a distinguished road I have the first boot in the various forums and the strongest buck for the powerful image open ATV 6.2 for the Truman Piremira and the owners of the processor 7111 of my settings and my device with all the necessary files and a file of channels very modern mobile so far and only selected 2 knife distinctive to work version and you have the right to choose the rest ... Just place your server and start moving : The version on the exit of Scrt and the owners of the screens is modified from the settings to the HD output Pictures from my device

d9edfdbddd8a75e.jpg

a4e8f8649c5d436.jpg

fcab4bcb6186104.jpg

a6300a8343a96e0.jpg

1921ca20aecd72f.jpg

a44fd413ba8fc7c.jpg

5ace7ac3942a354.jpg

e043b2a5a8c926c.jpg

To download

https://up.top4top.net/downloadf-840ghft31-rar.html

In the annexes You need to have a modern decompression program no less than version 5.30 Aloezer and bassboard root / root Run the translation button yellow + blue + ok after searching select the file and subtitle translation Activate the emoticons to stand on the encrypted channel and then press the blue button and then choose the emo I did not test it because I used a cable iptv player works on green button YouTube works and searches arabic from Through iptv player Time Shift has not been tried. Try it with a response I hope you enjoy watching

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!