download and recording Problem with IPTV player on openVIX

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,938 times. The last Post () by Paulct.

• Hoping can get some advice and told SamSamSam is the developer is on this forum. Using IPTV with Vix on a Formuler F4 Turbo and found it useful as could record IPlayer streams but on updating this morning the player has changed to E2i player and I can't seem to be able to record anymore. Any advice would be helpful to continue being able to record the streams. Thanks

Edited once, last by master G: moved to correct forum ().

• Why you think that "download" option stopped work?

It is still working but a little bit different.

You not need to switch between "Recorder" and "Player" mode anymore.

When you press green button on the playable item it will be added to download queue.

Green button become active (white label color) only when you select playable item otherwise it is not active (gray label color)

If you do not see text "Download" on the left of the green icon then this mean that you use custom skin with IPTVPlayer section and skin creator must update it or you should remove IPTVPlayer skins from skin.xml to use default E2iPlayer skins.

Please not that with such custom skins not provided by me you can have problems like GS and so on.So, you should reconsidered of skin wich overwrites default E2iPlayer skin is good choose for you.

• Thank you for the help and found out that it was as you suggested a problem with the skin. I changed from original a couple of months back but now reverted to the original. Tried this morning and works fine now. Great app the have and thanks for the time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!