oscam 11431 help

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,088 times. The last Post () by hs5424.

• Hi,

Upgraded from old version oscam to 11431 and now have problem connecting to N line that my mate gave me to put on my server. I have confirmed that his line is working ok by putting in into a box and seeing pictures. Don't know what I am doing wrong as I have the same configs that was running with the older version. This line shows up as a proxie reader but is not connecting to mate. Tried with and without caid and ident. I have a box running another card in my bedroom as a second proxie and it works fine.

Here are my configs .

Oscam Server

[reader]

label = csp

protocol = newcamd

device = linuxsat.dyndns.tv,31000

key = 0102030405060708091011121314

user = phil1

password = phil1

connectoninit = 1

caid = 0960

ident = 0960:000000

group = 2

Oscam user
    [account]

user = phil1

pwd = phil1

description = newcamd

caid = 0960

group = 2

ident = 0960:000000

• UPDATE,

I took a look at the oscam logs and saw a notice something like ''temporary failure in name resolution'' and after further searching I went down the road of a network DNS problem on my server. I ran the command /etc/resolvconf/resolv.conf.d/head and noticed the file was empty so I put nameserver 8.8.8.8 and this started to yield results. I can now ping http://www.google.com using putty which I could not before and I was now able to connect and see pictures from my friends server, however after a reboot the servers oscam listen port seems to be not working. I ran sudo netstat -plnt and can see other ports listening but not my oscam one. The port is in my oscam.conf file and was working until I rebooted. Anyone any ideas to get main listening port working again.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!