cw file to clear pltv enc1 10 east

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,485 times. The last Post () by master G.

• For CCcam

1. Create a text file and call it constantcw
    2. Copy the line of coding for PLTV to it (all of the below starting with 2600 until the close of the brackets)
    3. Place the file in usr/keys
    4. Add a . into the file name to change it to constant.cw (this changed the file type to CW)
    5. Right click on the file, then left click on 'File permissions...' change file permissions to 644
    6. Restart cccam 2.2.1 (press blue button), then OK on remote.

2600:000000:0006:0258:1FFF::6D 56 73 36 FE 65 C1 24 6D 56 73 36 FE 65 C1 24 ;Premier League HD (10.0°E)

• I cannot seem to get this to work with oscam is there another format or where am i going wrong ?

• i did notice with mine the file permission is called attributes make sure u set it to 644 or it wont work m8 hope that is so help as im not to clued up on oscam

• I did have a look a that in my dreambox and it right it is however working ok on my vu duo using cccam 2.20 but not oscam perhaps oscam can not open it for some reason

• Official Post

maybe one of the guys that are up on there oscam files can help maybe ten or one of the others i wish u luck bud

Make sure you have the following lines in your CCcam.cfg

Code
    SOFTKEY FILE : /usr/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /usr/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    STATIC CW FILE : /usr/keys/constant.cw

*note

/usr/keys could also /var/keys depending on your image so you may need to change filepaths.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!