communal satelite

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 384 times. The last Post () by s1m0nw.

• hey guys

I gave a question for all you installer of sartellite...

A mate of mines stays i a block of flats, has a dish attached to building plus the communal one on the roof

Hes a bought house not with council some of them are in his flat

have the local installers within there rights to cut the feed for the sat dish on his wall outside his house?

as norm there is only one feed comming off communal dish so I ran another one off his other dish and they came out and cut it off.

• There could be a clause in the deeds that means while he may have bought his own "unit / flat" within the building that no other dishes but the communal one on the roof are to be permitted to be placed on the building. I know of a few who get around this by using a small caravan style dish inside the premises but positioned so it looks out of a window.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• seem a bit ballocks considering the communal dish is more likely to blow away in the wind then he left without tv bcoz council are lazy fooks lol.

Reason I asked was that I was gonna run 2 cables off the dish thats attached to his house.

spose I could would just need to tell him not to phone the company out then everyones happy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!