Adding new BISS keys manually.

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,427 times. The last Post () by alibaba1802.

• hi,

I'm very new here. I just got my ***box s11 a few days ago. But i have problem in addind new biss keys. I hope I could get help how to add biss keys manually into my s11 box. I found the new keys list below but I dont know what to put in caid : ???? PROVid : ?????? PMT PID: ???? ECM PID: ???? since there was no information about these parameters. Please help me out for this problem. Thanks a lot!

• Here is the procedure for enter BISS key in openbox S10 / S9 using remote control

1. go to menu "NETWORK SETUP"----CCCAM CLIENT SETUP"

2. go to MANAGE CCCAM CLIENT

3. Open constant.tw

4. Click GREEN Button on remote For add BISSKEY

After That enter the value like given bellow

tbo biss key for apstar 2r 76.5E
    04 04 04 0C 40 40 40 C0
    use & watch TBO

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

• Thank you for your reply. What I want to do is to create constant.cw om my PC and update to my ***box via usb.

I know the format is like this: "caid4:provider6:sid4:pmt4:ecm4::key6 key6"

But the latest biss keys that I found on the internet did not provide caid, pmt & ecm information. So I have no idea how to get these information. Pls help me out. Thanks

• Thank you for your reply. What I want to do is to create constant.cw om my PC and update to my ***box via usb.

I know the format is like this: "caid4:provider6:sid4:pmt4:ecm4::key6 key6"

But the latest biss keys that I found on the internet did not provide caid, pmt & ecm information. So I have no idea how to get these information. Pls help me out. Thanks

Its easier and faster to use premade constant files.
    You can find here :

Netkeysat.net

Dont forget:

Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !!

• Hi alibaba1802,

Thank you...
    Yeah I found the keys list from that website
    The list I want to add is "Latest BISS NEW Keys OK 13-04-12.rar"
    But the file format is .txt and I think I have to make the keys for constant.cw ...
    Where can i get pre made constant.cw for this new keys list "Latest BISS NEW Keys OK 13-04-12.rar"??? Please...

• Hi alibaba1802,

Thank you...
    Yeah I found the keys list from that website
    The list I want to add is "Latest BISS NEW Keys OK 13-04-12.rar"
    But the file format is .txt and I think I have to make the keys for constant.cw ...
    Where can i get pre made constant.cw for this new keys list "Latest BISS NEW Keys OK 13-04-12.rar"??? Please...

Rename the file and try.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!