Oscam doesn't work

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 878 times. The last Post () by dave007.

• I have been using oscam emu 11432 with no problems. I seem to have a good line. Suddenly today I have a black screen. When I look at the Oscam information. The emulator still 'seems' to be working with the cW hex number updating every few seconds.

Is this just a problem with my line or my Oscam?

Thanks in anticipation for any ideas.

• Its been reported this week that there was a major caching problem on some lines, meaning a lot of encrypted channels were not clearing.

This might be your problem, it might not.

From what I read it is temporary and will be fixed shortly.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• OSCAM discovery networks 4.8 e I have a slight problem with this. There are 2 transponders 12322 and 12360 I can only get one or the other to clear. If I do a manual scan of say 12322 then that will work but 12360 won't work. If I then manual scan 12360 then that will work and clear but 12322 won't etc . When I look at the emulator on a blank screen it seems to be finding the cws and changing them but no pic or sound. Hope there is a simple trick to solve this . Thanks in anticipation !

• Hi. I'm not in favor of constantly updating the Oscam versions, but your version of 11432 is hellishly outdated. Newer versions don't work ? Or why don't you update your Oscam to a newer version ? Slightly, to version 11669 - current version to date. If it doesn't work properly, you will roll back your original version of Oscam.

• Hi. I'm not in favor of constantly updating the Oscam versions, but your version of 11432 is hellishly outdated. Newer versions don't work ? Or why don't you update your Oscam to a newer version ? Slightly, to version 11669 - current version to date. If it doesn't work properly, you will roll back your original version of Oscam.

OK thanks for that I will try a newer version

Edited 3 times, last by dave007 ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!