[Plugin] TiVuStream Addons

There are 235 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 71,570 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• this is not crash tvpanel

i'm sorry ..

[EPGC] cleanupOutdated

unknown action ChannelSelectBaseActions/showFavourites! typo in keymap?

unknown action QuickButtonActions/blue! typo in keymap? (2 times)

[0;31mE/ [InfoBar.quickSelectGlobal] :: {skin.xml}: component with name 'Picture12' was not found in skin of screen 'BluePanel_Menu'![1;m

140323 ms latency per 1000 blits (7.126415 fps)

swig director exception (SWIG director method error.)

0x8cc0c4(sp=0x7ffb8ccd40) <SwigDirector_eSlot0X::cb_func()+260>

0x52dd24(sp=0x7ffb8ccd70) <eTimer::activate()+388>

0x52ea40(sp=0x7ffb8ccdf0) <eMainloop_native::processOneEvent(int)+528>

0x7bd3b0(sp=0x7ffb8cdef0) <eMainloopQt::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)+176>

0x7f92d8849c(sp=0x7ffb8ce050) <QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>)+244>

0x7f92d91020(sp=0x7ffb8ce0d0) <QCoreApplication::exec()+136>

0x7bd2dc(sp=0x7ffb8ce120) <eMainloopQt::runLoop()+28>

0x7c3910(sp=0x7ffb8ce140) <KeyEvent::qt_metacall(QMetaObject::Call, int, void**)+7552>

0x7f926c92cc(sp=0x7ffb8ce160) <PyEval_EvalFrameEx+21052>

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 15423, in __call__

return ret(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/GP4/geminibluepanel/gbluepanel.py", line 264, in __firstStart

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Pixmap.py", line 17, in setPixmap

self.instance.setPixmap(pixmap)

-------

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'setPixmap'

]]>

• version 1.9.2 is done!

please update from tvpanel or from category - panels from tvpanel addon

or by the same download link of 1.9.1.

017fec73c91439bde0.png

a0da7d5136ae72.png

major fix

-fix all picons download

-added remove picons from box

-fix for py3 (unfortunately still in testing)

• Hi, i installed 1.9.3 version but now i cannot install any plugin from tvpanel.

If i want to install a plugin i have to install 1.90 version but the It doesn't works Picons downolad. Amy solution? Thanks.

Edited 3 times, last by mountmatt ().

• I have openatv 6.4 too, and i tried also a fresh installation. Same error. Onyx theme by kiddac and few other extensions. Till 1.9.0 all ok, After this version... It doesn t work, if i install 1.9.0 works! That Is very strange.

• in fact the installation and download has changed from the previous version

here it is for IPK

here it is for DEB

for picons it's different

Python
        def install(self, fplug):
            if os.path.exists('/tmp/download.zip'):    
                self['info'].setText(_('Install ...'))
                myCmd = "unzip -o -q '/tmp/download.zip' -d %s/" % str(mmkpicon)
                subprocess.Popen(myCmd, shell=True, executable='/bin/bash')

and work fine for me,

I will await further feedback to verify any problem.

I don't want to go back, in fact, I'm about to change all types of downloads to speed up

This video install .deb JediMaker by KiddaC on my box

this is .tar last plugin or use Telnet command

• Ok, i'm so frustrated, i saw your video, but the installation screen disappears immediately and does not install plugin. I use openatv (not dreamOS) and zgemma dec, last openatv image. I tried several time yesterday night..same problem , always.

Boh rinuncio..i think after 2 years i have to give up with your useful plugin, or i'll wait netxt version

• i'm sorry sir..

but, unfortunately I can't make the same plugin for every image,

sometimes it is enough to understand what is missing, and every user, in my opinion, should at least know the basics to give information about it, this would help us.

For example how do you debug log in an /tmp/log.txt file, so you can attach the debug and the developer can check which errors if there are and on which image

regards

ps:

even if the installation command changes the juice is the same debian or ipk is the same..

Many images like ATV - OPENSPA -BH, make developers desperate .. I guarantee it.After all, I have never taken money and I will never take it personally, except for some offers that friends make to the tivustream server, but I don't even know the login of that paypal, the webmaster receives the money and I guarantee you that it is not enough to pay 3 servers we use to entertain you

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the feedback on my plugins, the passion for the rest is this is certainly not a job.

• I know..it's passion! Thank you LuLulla!

Last post, i promise:

Maybe I understand, in OPENATV if I look for the plugin and select it with the OK button it gives an error but it downloads it automatically. Then I go to "install extensions" and from there i can install it.

• This is "PROBLEM" :(

I have same problem for months and I do not come out,

After installation, I check the plugins folder and the tvpanel folder exists.

I restart the box and THERE IS NO MORE

I HAD TO PUT THE PLUGIN FOLDER ON /MEDIA/HDD/ AND MAKE A CONNECTION WITH SIMILLINK

Code
    ln -sf /media/hdd/tvPanel /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/tvPanel

I can't understand why this happens with GP4.1

If someone lights up, because you log / debug I don't see anything

From telnet install

Code
    apt-get update ; wget http://patbuweb.com/tvPanel/tvpanel.tar -O /tmp/tvpanel.tar ; tar -xvf /tmp/tvpanel.tar -C / 

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!