[Plugin] TiVuStream Addons

There are 235 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 71,221 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• hem sorry

i don't have ideas.. .for Now

it could be your skin, or something else

Code
    AttributeError: 'MessageBox' object has no attribute 'autoResize'

Skin = BlackShadowSE_P/skin.xml

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• yes its a skin error. The skin is calling self.autoResize() but then have applet code for the resize???
    Ahmeds200917 you need to open that skin.xml file usr/share/enigma2/[skin name]

and delete that line in the skin.xml file for the "MessageBoxTemplate" screen

e949a1f8d6428883db0e5.png

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

He is not using the official OpenBlackhole image by Team Blackhole. It's an experimental version so don't put to much into trying and adapt the plugin for this image.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• a friend of mine uses VIX (py3)

i think python 3.8, but it crashes when it enters CATEGORY

I'm sorry I can't try VIX

if anyone knows how to solve I will put here the definition that crashes on the box

Python
        def downxmlpage(self):
            #.PY2
            url = str(xml_path) + category
            if six.PY3:
                url = str(xml_path) + six.binary_type(category, encoding="utf-8")
            try:
                getPage(url).addCallback(self._gotPageLoad).addErrback(self.errorLoad)
                #error : url must be bytes, not unicode with VIX image
            except Exception as e:
                print('error: ', str(e))

regards my friends

:plannedsomethingevil:

• All lululla plugins are called *panel*. He is going to be a busy boy. :)

@gutemine have in file preinst this

:face screaming in fear:

• every now and then it goes down, perhaps because you have to pay it, and then as soon as we can we put it Up.

Thanks, now we paid for it .. Users don't offer coffee so we have to do everything for you

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!