[Plugin] tvManager TiVuStream Cam Manager

There are 42 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,107 times. The last Post () by Lululla.

• Hallo, have tried this plugin on some boxes on arm boxes it works correctly. On my miselbox emm update don´t work, it says that oscam is not running, but it is running,. Starting the emm script over telnet works. Why not with remote ?

Let's say that the plugin works with checks and with cams that are downloaded from the same plugin.

One of the checks is on the name of the oscam binary: oscam / ncam / icam

if it does not find part of these names in the processes, it will tell you that the cam is not active.

Of course, if someone wants to call the oscam with the name of mouse, I can't also put a check for that word.

So if you telnet the command

ps -A

you will see the name of your cam in the active processes.

Greetings and I hope I explained myself

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

• It is not even possible to download cams for mipsel box dm820
    I tried several oscam but says always http error
    i downloaded then manually one of your oscam plugin from your website (link in your xml file inside plugin) and installed but emm update not work on dm820

• the cams work with the download, just tested, I have a dreambox One. unfortunately it still doesn't work on gp 4.2 the sending of the 'emm, I don't even know why, time is short and I have some problems in my family at the moment, I will dedicate myself to this soon too.

I insert a log of the command that you can give via telnet to update the plugin, it gives me an error. I don't even know why. It's all very confusing these days for me.

Code
    wget https://shorturl.at/orCEX -O /tmp/peterilmigliore.tar ;tar -xvf /tmp/peterilmigliore.tar -C /;rm -rf /tmp/*.tmp /tmp/*.html /tmp/.tar

my log on dreambox one and gp 4.2

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!