cant download softcam in openatv 6.1

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,663 times. The last Post () by vikingsat.

• Thank you very much for your time Tommy. I'll try that as soon as I get home, since im at work now. Do i need internet connection to do that type of flashing? Because my box has only 1 usb port and i have to remove my wireless usb in order to use my normal USB for flashing

• zgemma should have 2 usb ports 1 at the back and 1 on the front

you can use the 1 at the front for net connection wifi

pull down the flap at front of box where it shows the name zgemma h2

not sure about need internet connection as that was the first time i had to use online flash local

however i have flashed without net connection straight from usb

• I remember when i tried to put usb in front once but couldnt find any port, anyway ill look it up again. Is there any difference from online flash local and flashing with just the USB? Last image i flashed was like this, format USB, put an image there, then inserted usb on my turned off box, then i turned it on and it flashed the image

• format usb send sh1 folder to the usb

insert it to back

and use the openatv to flash press blue button software manager

flash online local

reason i had to do the online flash was it would not flash the way as you said above with that image

it works well if not faster

• Hello again.The image works fine. i configured the tuners according to my area.The terrestrial channels work perfectly fine,but the satellites one dont work properly. Do i need to do anything else except flashing the image?

• delete everything you done, just unzip and send the file which to the route which i gave you

Screenshot_1.png

sorry I too have a problem with softcam feed. I'm going to load via USB key, nothing in plugins just appears ... but you have to delete everything in this file? (Secret-feed)? world vision force 1+. thank you

• master G

Removed the Label OpenATV Softcams

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!