Help needed CONAX Zgemma H2

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,230 times. The last Post () by AG3N7.

• Hello people i recently just bought an Zgemma Star H2 Dvb/T2/S2//C.

The problem persists that the conax channels won't open,eventhought,CONAX card is present in receiver card slot.

Please help me to read conax card.(Note : The CONAX card is subscribed).

Thanks in advance.

Edited 2 times, last by AG3N7: Easy to locate... ().

• I hope you get the answer you are looking for. I do not have expertise in this area.

Normally your 1rst post should be an introduction, create a post in this area => Introductions

Regards you request to be a friend. You are an exact example of why I do not believe in "Likes" or "Friends" or joining any type of group. This Web culture have it ALL WRONG. Se you have not even presented and you already wanted have many friends. HEHEHEHE. Listen do not get me wrong. I even will accept that as courtesy. But this takes away or make useless the idea behind it. And I even will say welcome and I hope you become my best friend in reality in the future.

But regards this Web Culture this is wrong people. See Thank Button for the most part is not used. And That my friend reflects appreciation of the help you received. See the difference, one reflects what happens after a positive action. The other is like joining a gang on a bad neighborhood. People join because are force..

• I see you initiate a conversation.

hello mate,what should i do after introductions ?

But I do not have experience in that area. Sorry.

Most important thing to do is to read Forum Rules. You do not want to ask wrong question.

Well best you can do after you start your request for help in a thread is... Yes wait some time for an answer.

Now you can still do your assignment! How? You use the Search button.

Search "conax"

Conax pairing-card

Now to be honest I have seen very litle in pairing cards. I guess the rules of forum prevent it. see admin master G responce in

Conax pairing-card

Without the RSA key and Box key you won`t be able to view a conax card with oscam in the dreambox.

There is no forum support for rsa key extraction. If someone wants to PM you the information they are free to do so.

• We will assume you are still a newbie to forums. Most forums have rules against asking same thing in different threads, I know an innocent error. You start introduction with a question instead of presenting your self. So be careful not to go against forum rules.

I already say I am no expert in Card Sharing. But we all know that now this days Cards are Pair or we said they are married. What this means is that before the card even try to work it first check if it is inside the Box was sold with!!! This means that in general Card Sharing should never happen.... Well people went to the difficulty to find how is the pairing process so that the card can finally be fool to play out of the box.

Ok so why I am yelling you all this? Because you keep asking:

when i insert in the conax card into slot the channels remain blank screen .

You can not expect a CARD to work in any unknown box just because you insert the card in it.

Lets take the simplest of all pairing. A pairing done in another Vendor Official authorize receiver, Yes lets saying switching from same model box. Lets use SKY sample( NOT conax) , we where given this tutorial

How to pair your viewing card online

See even to use a Card in another same model box requires you to pair the card. That is the process you need to find out how is done for conax.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!