Amiko Alien SHD 8900 Small box with problem

• <br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

679/5000

I have a box Amiko Allien SHD 8900 small box

that after booting and showing the channel number 0001 returns a sequence of numbers 10 to 99 and resumes channel 0001, and does this without stopping, already replenishing two electrolytic capacitors that were opted in the power supply , but ... the symptom persists, and while not doing the full boot there is a height that has the 13.8 v at the output of the tuner, once it reaches the channel number 0001 the 13.8v disappear and remains only 2.6 v at the tunner output, I can not find any component with scorched aspect ... has anyone had this problem? who can give an opinion on how to solve? thank you very much

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!