Linuxsat-support UK Ready VTI 4.1 Vu+ DUO

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 934 times. The last Post () by tennents.

• hi lads haveing a bit off a problem using Linuxsat-support UK Ready VTI 4.1 Vu+ DUO i cant get the hard drive to initialize are take picons iwas using the last back up image black hole but it kept changeing channel over at 9 0clock at nite and then at ten to 4 in the morning but was able to get hard drive to initialize no sweet any1 have any ideas why my hard drive wont initialize this time thanks lads

• im able to get picon on the box but its not recognizing the harddrive when i hit Blue button > VTI System Tools > Device Manager the box keeps crashing on me here is the crash log to c if i missing somthing thanks lads nr_read 2140 nr_write 18937

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!