slow AU with AFN

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,930 times. The last Post () by linuxyoung.

• Hi there,

i am pretty new to oscam-emu with powervu. I think i got it all working now.

Auto Update is working somewhat i guess. I am not watching AFN all day, so when i switch to a AFN channel, it takes about 15 minutes for the channel to work.

Is this normal behaviour or is there maybe something i am doing wrong? In case i am doing something wrong, i can provide configs :)

Thanks,

Dennis

Edited once, last by dennisj: added the word minutes to 15 :) ().

• Hi Abarkie,

sure :)

configs are sitting in: /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu

oscam.conf

oscam.server

oscam.services

Code
    [afn]
    caid                          = 0E00
    provid                        = 
    srvid                         =

oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user                          = local
    keepalive                     = 1
    au                            = 1
    emmreassembly                 = 0
    group                         = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
    preferlocalcards              = 0
    cccreshare                    = 0
    cccignorereshare              = 0
    cccstealth                    = 0

SoftCam.Key

• This is what I do:

When my STB is on, but not in use, I leave it tuned to my favourite AFN channel

*That ensures that AFN PVu keys are being contunually updated in my absence - so there's zero delay when I return.

*Caveat:

Current OSCam versions have a bug; where they sometimes crash/shut down immediately after successfully writing a key to the Softcam.Key file.

At such times your STB may keep sending a frozen image to the TV screen (the frame that was present at the time the crash happened).

When you notice this, just re-start OSCam via the RCU - it may take more than one attempt to get OSCam started.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!