Libreelec/Coreelec PVU Core for Mecool K1 - K2 - K3 - S905 - 912

There are 529 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 104,303 times. The last Post () by t_gumienny.

• master G

Added the Label MECOOL PRO Firmware

• how's enigma for Mecool coming along? :) I assume TVheaden isn't required and does it have blindscan?

Hey kb cool, developers doing a serious effort, to work normaly this fckin box , so as not waste the money we gave.:head banger:

Enigma is it on beta unstable version yet and have many bugs.

I would like to tvh have blindscan but haven't yet, maybe on future versions the devs fix it.:hello

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Edited once, last by VangelisGi: EDIT by @VangelisGi ().

• Were you able to get that channel playing in your screenshot? Looks like its missing audio and video pids. Which is exactly the same thing I am having trouble with. Vlc won't play it either.

• Channels like this do not play either in the vlc, while in the enigma and android it plays well,

i dont know why this happens, but it happens. :shocked3::shocking::hello

Καλησπέρα φίλε Βαγγέλη !

Do you have any solution or proposal , how to add picons with tvheadend ?

I mean automaticaly install picons in coreelec, just like these working for enigma2 receivers. Only with manual adding picons in some channels, i tried to solve it.

• Καλησπέρα φίλε Βαγγέλη !

Do you have any solution or proposal , how to add picons with tvheadend ?

I mean automaticaly install picons in coreelec, just like these working for enigma2 receivers. Only with manual adding picons in some channels, i tried to solve it.

Καλησπέρα και σε σένα φίλε lakgav2 !

Δεν έχω δοκιμάσει να το κάνω και δεν ξέρω εάν γίνεται αυτόματα όπως στο enigma2. Μάλλον όχι όμως.

Έχω βάλει κάποια picons στα Ελληνικά κανάλια χειροκίνητα κι αυτό έτσι για να δω τι και πως. Δεν ασχολήθηκα περαιτέρω γιατί βαρέθηκα.:laugh1:

Αν βρεις καμιά άκρη μας λες.

Και δυο ερωτήσεις από μένα,..

1. Από τις 0,8w δεν έχω DTX και Science Europe Hd, αυτά που έχουν τους ελληνικούς υποτίτλους , τ άλλα όλα κατεβαίνουν κανονικά.

Εσύ τα έχεις κατεβάσει κανονικά?

2. Στα pvu 0.8w, 4.8e έχεις epg?

Translation : I have not tried to do it and I do not know if it's done automatically as in enigma2. Probably not.

I've put some picons in Greek channels manually and so to see how to. I did not care much more because i'm lazy.:laugh1:

If you find any solution let us know.

And two questions from me, ..

1. From 0.8w I do not have DTX and Science Europe Hd, those that have the Greek subtitles, all of the rest scan normally. Have you scan them properly?

2. In pvu 0.8w, 4.8e you have epg?

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Edited 2 times, last by VangelisGi ().

• Σ'ευχαριστώ φίλε μου για την απάντηση , με τις αναρτήσεις σου με έχεις βοηθήσει στο στήσιμο του coreelec. Να'σαι καλά !

To problems now :

1. Yes , all the pvu 0,8w channels with greek subs , are watchable with coreelec 9.0.1. Also the ones from 4.8e with greek subs are working fine , including TLC Pan regional.

The problem is with the enigma2 firmware from vitali, no solution yet, as we all know.

Maybe you can try to rescan (force) the 12303V in 0,8w . Give it a try.

2. No epg , on both 0.8w-4.8e pvu channels.

Good day :)

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Libreelec/Coreelec PVU Core for K1/K2/K3 S905/912” to “Libreelec/Coreelec PVU Core for Mecool K1 - K2 - K3 - S905 - 912”.
  • I have the config right but i have no HD channel working. Oscam find the key but no pic and sound. Editing Sid i also done it.

• if link is not working, fegol will post it himself. Fegol gave it to me privately and said if it works i should share it with others. It's working for me. Thanks

Every time when i clicking on your links i take back this msg "Access denied. You’re not authorized to view this page".

it's a same version like that who posted fegol? If not please fix your links ,so we will give a try.

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!