Libreelec/Coreelec PVU Core for Mecool K1 - K2 - K3 - S905 - 912

There are 529 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 104,959 times. The last Post () by t_gumienny.

• Now I am motivated to do this to my KI Pro, just that I am in the other side of the world, sats I have are 58w, 40.5w and 30w, but I will try this just with the 58w until I get the hang of it....I still have lots of questions after seeing all 4 videos and reading the tutorial....

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• Now I am motivated to do this to my KI Pro, just that I am in the other side of the world, sats I have are 58w, 40.5w and 30w, but I will try this just with the 58w until I get the hang of it....I still have lots of questions after seeing all 4 videos and reading the tutorial....

Apparently this in Brazil correct?

If so, here is the best place for this.

https://forum.azsat.org/thread…headend-atualizado.25741/

Apparently this in Brazil correct?

If so, here is the best place for this.

https://forum.azsat.org/thread…headend-atualizado.25741/

No, I wish I can visit Brazil but I am in the Caribbean, Puerto Rico to be exact.....Only know 4 languages, Spanish, English, poorly and badly lol

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• Hello gang, I intalled CoreElec on SD Card, boot coreelec image on TV says my tree is outdated or something like that, when I tried the TVHead end I could not find the diseq port settings, only universal LNB and non universal with rotor, I dont have rotor all my Dish are fixed......................................TP

Another thing, I checked with winscp and didn't find the config folder, only storage and after that no config.

Edited once, last by TurboPirate ().

• Does the TV Headend support C Band and Diseq 8x1

• Does the TV Headend support C Band and Diseq 8x1

Found how to setup Tvheadend for C Band and 8x1 version 1.1 Diseq.....now the Tvheadend gives me message can't connect to Oscam...

• Found how to setup Diseq 8x1 ver 1.1 on Tvheadend, still lots to learn, Tvheadend seems I need a NASA degree lol, but I am getting there.......

• So I hope this benefits everyone, with my KI Pro and CoreElec 9.2.5 the TVHeadend seems it doesn't play nice with 8x1 diseq switch, I removed the switch connected the C Band LNB directly to KI and now I can scan channels.

The remote control is working but I used KIII rc maps, not the KI

The only problem is TVHeadend keeps saying can't connect to oscam

Code
    2020-11-06 09:05:51.643 capmt: Oscam: Cannot connect to 127.0.0.1:9000 (Connection refused); Do you have OSCam running?
    Code
    2020-11-06 09:05:51.643 capmt: Oscam: Automatic reconnection attempt in 3 seconds

Yes oscam is enable

Edited once, last by TurboPirate: adding error ().

• Hi guys,

sorry maybe or surely it's only my problem I had no problems with last previous versions of CoreElec on my K3 Pro I had the 9.01 and still working very good for how I use (I use it without the SAT only with DVB-T maybe I will try soon also the SAT with TVheadend 4.2).

But now I just trying to do the same thing on another box alwyas by Mecool but the model KII Pro with Android 7.1 where if I don't Wrong there is the CPU AML S905D called also S905 Rev. 2 where I used the last image by LibreELEC working fine but not perfectly like The coreelecon on my K3.

Well I arrive on the point:

I trying install the last image of coreelec and when I install from the mSD I have no boot installing the image with the right DTB img replaced. I did a workaround replacing the DTB copyinng it by the old image of LibreELEC and in this way starting telling me the three image is up to date but anyway starting so not bad a part the warning.

The image of CoreELEC working fine so fast and fluid but I did not found the oscam inside coreelec add on like when i instelled the previous image on my other k3 this time stay inside another linux.io repo but do an installation with docker but if i see inside I dont recognize any oscam.

So my question is how I can install oscam directly in the box? or how i can add one repo where there is oscam? I don't know how docker installation working.

ANd the second thing is how i can replace the right DTB image coz the file inside the image don't let start in a dual boot the box.

Thank you in advance.

e_hal9000

• New OSCam-EMu and Tvheadend Services.

Instuctions :

1. Disable services oscam and tvheadend. ->Add-ons ->My add-ons ->Services.

2. Connect via sftp on Coreelec.

3. Go to the path /storage/.kodi/addons, delete service.softcam.oscam and service.tvheadend43.

4. Go to the path /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data, RENAME service.softcam.oscam to service.softcam.oscam-plus,

RENAME service.tvheadend43 to service.tvheadend43-ns.

5. Download and extract the atachments .zip files.

6. Copy extracted folders service.tvheadend43-ns and service.softcam.oscam-plus to the path /storage/.kodi/addons.

7. Reboot and enable the new services ->Add-ons ->My add-ons ->Services.

Thanks tash75 .

. If like you the post push the like button.

• Hi ,

Thank you.

My problem is that I don't have installed the Oscam service so I don't have it coz that isnt present in the addons repository of CoreELEC.

How can I install the Oscam service in CoreELEC?

Thank you

• 7. Reboot and enable the new services ->Add-ons ->My add-ons ->Services.

if the tvh and Oscam services doesn't exists under services, do it again and follows the steps carefully, except step 4.

WARNING EXTRACT THE ZIP FILES

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!