Libreelec/Coreelec PVU Core for Mecool K1 - K2 - K3 - S905 - 912

There are 529 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 105,477 times. The last Post () by t_gumienny.

• PVUCore For CoreELEC 9.0.1(Leia18.1) For K3/K1/K2 Pro(Plus)

Update to Tvheadend 4.3 1774 (20190301)

Oscam 11505 EMU790

Tvheadend user : hisakatano pass: linuxsat port:9981

Oscam user : oscam pass: oscam port:8888

Code
    Wifi connection does not work after restoring the backup. Can you please help me?
  • You need to enter your ip, backup has a different ip that is why, try with cable first then WiFi.......it happened to my KI

There are no stupid questions, only stupid that don't ask. Author: Anonymous

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• Zložení: 100% bavlna.

You need to enter your ip, backup has a different ip that is why, try with cable first then

It already works, don't you have oscam set to ccCam? I don't know where to enter the cccam configuration files

It already works, don't you have oscam set to ccCam? I don't know where to enter the cccam configuration files

Edited once, last by legnava ().

• Hello guys,

I'm struggling to install service.softcam.oscam-plus-9.2.11675-emu798.zip on Mecool K2(905D) with Coreelec 9.2.5.

When I replace the unziped folder in Addons folder, after reboot.....I'm not able to acces Oscam' WebUI.TVHeadent seervice works great but Oscam not. I don't know where I am wrong?Can someone help me with this issue please?

This is my oscam.conf file:

This is the output of "oscam-plus" command in CLI:

Code
    oscam-plus: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

This is TVheadend log:

Thanks in advance and good day to all.

• I think you installed it in the wrong folder/directory

Testing: Octagon SF8008 Twin, AXAS Twin His Plus, Cloud I Box II, FreeSat GTC, KI PRO, H96 MAX 4K UHD, FireTV Stick, Onn Stick

• Did you disable Oscam before installing the new Oscam? If you did disable it, after installation did you enabled Oscam? Comun mistake I have done..........TP

• I think you installed it in the wrong folder/directory

Absolutely sure that is in the correct folder, because TVHeadend is in the same folder as Oscam and works great.

Did you disable Oscam before installing the new Oscam? If you did disable it, after installation did you enabled Oscam? Comun mistake I have done..........TP

Yes I did.

I followed the instructions very strictly and couple times. Even I tried to change the WebUI port from oscam.conf file.

Today I'm going to do new fresh instalation of CoreELEC and try again. If the problem is not resolve, I'll proceed to Oscam docker container or Entware.

Thanks for your quick response and good day.

• Hello VangelisGi

Initially there was no folder service.softcam.oscam-plus in .kodi/userdata/addon_data.

After launch the Oscam for firs time, this folder was created by itself with all the configuaration fiels in there.Before that I tried older version of Oscam and then I renamed the folder because was named just "service.softcam.oscam" without "-plus" in the end.

• Yes, it's look like that.

1. All conf fiels are in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/ service.softcam.oscam-plus/config

2. There is no "service.softcam.oscam" folder, only "service.softcam.oscam-plus" which was created by the first launch of the Oscam addon.

Edited 2 times, last by b_ignatov ().

• All YOURS config files must be in config folder ok?

1. Try from the beginning, disable oscam addon, delete oscam service from .kodi/addons and Oscam service from userdata/addon_data.

2 Follow my instructions step by step carefully ( except step 4).

3 .After reboot ENABLE oscam addon and in .kodi/userdata/addon_data/ service.softcam.oscam-plus/config put YOUR config files.

Liverpool.png

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

• Dear VangelisGi,

Everything is as you said regarding the folders and files(i have some experience with Oscam,TVH and Core/Libre Elec). I followed your instruction very strictly from 1 to 7 but without any success. May be is another issue.

Code
    oscam-plus: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Libreelec/Coreelec PVU Core for Mecool K1 - K2 - K3 - S905 - 912

or (copy the libssl.so.1.0.0 and libcrypto.so.1.0.0 files to the "~/.kodi/addons/service.softcam.oscam-plus/lib/" folder)

Dear fegol

YOU ARE THE MAN :) You just save my day with your help.

Thanks so much and really appreciate your good job. Everything start working like a charm :)

or (copy the libssl.so.1.0.0 and libcrypto.so.1.0.0 files to the "~/.kodi/addons/service.softcam.oscam-plus/lib/" folder)

if doesn't exists lib folder, create it.

I did it :)

Thanks for the help and the time you spent for my issue. Thanks for the detailed instructions and all the shared information about Oskam and TvHeadend with Libre/Core ELEC

• please can you post a zip with the top librari missing

• Anyone try to import enigma channels setting in tvheadend 4.3? Anyone success? With e22tvh import ok but subscription error in tvhead server...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!