How to connect two 8 port Disecq 1.1 switches to Vu+solo

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,388 times. The last Post () by -=S_SAJJAD=-.

• I cannot find Disecq Switch more than 8 in local Market. Now want to connect two 8 port switches together to one receiver. 12V port is not available in VU+solo so cannot opt this option.
    One friend told me to connect a 4 port Disecq switch to any port of 8 port switch and so on to increase the LNB connections but it is not working or I cannot configure it in the Tuner setting. I am using Black hole 1.7.2 ( Media Tree) image.

Please tell if any one knows the solution.

• Hi, m8, I also couldn't find more than 8way switch. I have a 8port switch, and others are 4port. I've connected 4port switch on ONE port of 8port switch, So this how you connect 4Sats on single port of 8's port. And U can continue connecting them same as first method. If you need more information I will explain

Box: VU+Solo2

Sats: <108E, 105E, 100E, 95E, 91E, 88E, 85E, 76E, 68E, 53E,

52E, 42E, 38E, 36E, 26E, 25E, 21E, 16E, 13E, 9E, 7E, 4W>

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!