We have finally decrypted Sly UK????

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,975 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I know i may get into touble for this but there is a video posted on another site which apparntley shows the box having the sat feed taken out and the picture disappears. It in post 76.

hxxxs://xww.digitalworldz.co.uk/threads/sky-uk-hd-cccam-2018-fix.459628/page-4

Mods please don't ban me just helping out, remove the link if it is not ok.

• Ok, so we are done here.....

Between this thread and the original one that was posted there is enough info out there now for anyone to decide whether they believe this is a scam or not. Make your own mind up....

It is not in this forums interest to keep this thread open anymore as it could be seen or (more than likely by Sly themselves) look like we are condoning Sly UK being open again, if that is the case.

I have no doubt in my mind that if this is true that the seller will not be able to help themselves regards getting as much money in as possible before this is shut down. When the box sales die off they will start to sell lines... and we all know where this will end up, overloaded server and glitches and black screens galore.

Thread Closed....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!