Need help installing epg importer plugin on Vu+ ultimo black hole images

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 898 times. The last Post () by raymondffloyd.

• yes installed the full epgimport.ipk from post 9 as i used that on my duo2 and it works perfectly, but not in the ultimo. yes i selected the sources from the blue button. The image i have on the ultimo is blackhole 3.0.3 Q, apparently this is the latest image..?

• try this from telnet please

>EPGImport >Button Blu

select new provider
    save button Green

button Jellow

manual download EPG

Code
    mv /etc/epgimport/rytec.sources.xml /etc/epgimport/rytec.sources.xmlOLD && wget -O /etc/epgimport/rytec.sources.xml http://rytecepg.ipservers.eu/epg_data/rytec.King.sources.xml && chmod 664 /etc/epgimport/rytec.sources.xml

Do not take even a minute away from the affection of those who love you: you would not have time to recover it!

Have a Good Trip

GOOD VPN

DMU

logo_corvo.png

Edited once, last by Lululla ().

• thanks guys --i=i have selected those, it appears that it works but after about 15 minutes it starts to down load, its very very slow on the vu+ultimo with blackhole, from what ive read its the same with vix image on these boxes, dont know why ?...it takes about 20 mins to downlaod the epg..well aty least it works but very slowly, ive set it to download at 3 am in the morning...thanks for the help.. i thought the epg is stored in ram ? and not on the hard drive, there is no dat file on the hard drive

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!