Latest Oscam Binaries for ARM Processors (no EMU)

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 37,699 times. The last Post () by s3n0.

• Oscam 11501 ARM V7 with and without EMU.

Remember: with support to Smartreader and PCSC (omnikey).

11496 - clean implementation of the card list -rarely used modules are set

11497 - fix reset to wrong defaults

11498 - fix bbuild for make & cmake disable writing of empty keys

11499 - fix small inconsistencies in config.h/config.sh

11500 - this is expected to be the last cleanup patch

11501 - complete remove of cardlist.c + cardlist.h

• Oscam 11529 ARM V7 with and without EMU.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Oscam 11xxx ARM V7 with and without EMU” to “Latest Oscam Binaries for ARM Processors (no EMU)”.
  • Hi. This is just a binary file. If you want an automated installer, use some ".deb" installation package file, through the package manager. As first, download some ".deb" installation package: Oscam arm for OE2.2-OE2.5 (deb file) - this one include a EMU module, but it shouldn't interfere at all, you just won't use the EMU module from this Oscam. Or try looking for a pure Oscam without an EMU module. Then copy the downloaded ".deb" installation package to the "/tmp" folder via an FTP connection and then install it via the Shell / command-line:

dpkg -i /tmp/*.deb

• Thanks my friend worked like a charme.

stay Safe

Best Regards

• Changeset 11579

Revision 11393 introduced sharing instability side effect.

My fix is rather lame since it restores the old behavior in case the nodeid is lower than 0x7fffffffff

Thx to ceco2000 for research, pinpointing to this revision and testing my fix.

build by juli13

• Changeset :

Commit patch that fixes some URL

Small fix for CAK7 Cards HD03/04/05

Refresh valid to date

The recommendation remains to enable shared and disable global emm

Thx to pehedima

This is an extension for cacheex and only for this !!!

Tt does not change any other aspects of oscam

With this extension it becomes possible to mark and filter ecms

Many thanks to w33dburner and the community

For diligent testing

Fix build without cacheex

w33dburn buildfix

redo fixed version

restore config.h to 11580

update wiki links

fix camd35/ext mode

thnx to w33dburner

add missing range from RFC 1597

webif cache-size / reader page for lg-flagged CWs

small fix for webif

build by juli13

• i do not know, but for years juli13 builds were ok up to version 11588, when oscam behave different. (not only for me, but for others too).

i'm not a programmer, but as far as i can see builds witch are working the same way as previous versions, then you can make yourself a conclusion. i got all kind of suggestion: change the image, run from console, etc. in this way i may have to change the hole box for the next versions !

NIHIL SINE DEO !

• I noticed only one thing, namely that the stopping service via the SIGTERM signal does not work and now only SIGKILL signal works. I do not know why. The SIGTERM signal was working before.

However, I don't know if this is an OpenATV bug I'm currently using or an Oscam build bug. But I tested several Oscam builds (not just juli13 build). I don't think juli13 is a developer of Oscam either, and even if he does, he doesn't know all the decoding systems, because that's unrealistic.

The problem what you mentioned is probably not a BUG in compiling the Oscam according to juli13, but first it's probably a BUG in the Oscam official source code itself.

• I do not contest your opinion; as i said i'm not a developer/programmer, but as long as others are reporting the same issues with juli13 build, and mohamed_os buils works, then you may be right.

NIHIL SINE DEO !

• Um, I don't really know ... it could also be a problem that is only related to specific Enigma2 distributions. It is quite possible that OpenPLi (on a screen from you) adds its own features to the Oscam code that work exclusively with OpenPLi Infobar or another enigma. The possibility of not restarting seems silly to me. This may be the boot command-line argument "-r":

Code
    -r, --restart <level>    | Set restart level:
                             .   0 - Restart disabled (exit on restart request).
                             .   1 - WebIf restart is active (default).
                             .   2 - Like 1, but also restart on segfaults.

I don't know, I'm just guessing.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!