OSCAM compiled for android and tested with amiko a5 combo

There are 169 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 67,033 times. The last Post () by sergio60.

• New build, 11579 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone

that needs it...

Just follow post #2 instructions to get it updated...

• Which program can i connect between amiko a5 and windows 10?

Please note that I tried dcc and it didn’t work !!!

• We noticed that for FTP FileZilla Client works fine where many others fail, one way or another...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Hi, SA

I use FAR manager ( x64) and make network PC and receiver by SFTP ( Enigma2) FTP ( Android) for example 192.168.1.( address receiver), login - root, psw - pure2

And you have connect with receiver and can copy configuration files and .ipk files for installation.

Regards

• My friend i updated oscam

Everything is fine and really there is a difference but the 4k channels on sat amoe stopped

sport 5 4k

one 4k

!!!!!

• [hide][/hide]

I tried more than one version for you on this page that did not work, so I restored the old system and the channels worked

But i'm having some 4k chipping on hotbird13

I attached the system that these channels are running on

• salut, j'ai besoin d'aide pour déverrouiller les chaînes payantes sur mon récepteur star tract (SRT-550 4k). je vous remercie pour votre bonne compréhension

• Hi, SA,

If you use oscam config , to open , please, in your browser 192.168.1. (IP receiver):8888 and you can see all processes when you open 4k canals. Some 4K canals are cpded. you can find the information about opened processes in log file.

Regards

• Thanks for the advice, but I'm still getting started, can help me understand better so that I can solve my problem thanks in advance

• "Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• I tried more than one version for you on this page that did not work, so I restored the old system and the channels worked

But i'm having some 4k chipping on hotbird13

I attached the system that these channels are running on

The version of OSCAM you attached is very old, the new one is much faster, i have 200 or 300 channels and only have 1 in 4K, i also don´t have a 4k tv so for me 4k is not important...

But anyway i tested your version and it still didn´t work for me, so i´m guessing it is something related to the flowers you have and the OSCAM version, that specific version (11319 i think) can read your flowers, regarding 4k channels, and others might not be able to do it. At some point i was able to see the only 4K channel i have, but after i changed flowers i´m not able to see it anymore, so i´m guessing it also as something to do with your flowers...

Edit: Just tried Hispasat 4K and it´s working with the latest version of OSCAM (11579), so it must be something related with the flowers!

Best Regards

• you are right

The version is very old

And your copy is great on hotbird13e but bad on amose4.8w

But what do you mean "your flowers"

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!