OSCAM compiled for android and tested with amiko a5 combo

There are 169 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 66,976 times. The last Post () by sergio60.

• Who can I ask to compile oscam for Android 9 DVBAPI 28 Armv7? Who can help me with this, I tried to do it myself but I can not and I did it on Os ubuntu 16.04 please help.

You can follow this guide, that´s the one i´m using -> http://www.streamboard.tv/oscam/wiki/crosscompiling#android

Best Regards

• You have to follow the guide by the book and use toolchain r13 not above...

• all tried on what version of Linux to compile and Debian and Ubuntu probyval it is impossible to create oscam.apk for Android version 9 TV. if there is opportunity from whom who can this do help create release under androd 9 dvbapi 28 help please I need this plugin only for viewing сardsharing

• all tried on what version of Linux to compile and Debian and Ubuntu probyval it is impossible to create oscam.apk for Android version 9 TV. if there is opportunity from whom who can this do help create release under androd 9 dvbapi 28 help please I need this plugin only for viewing сardsharing

I do it on ubuntu 18.04... you have to follow the steps from the manual, try researching on google also...

• New build, 11568 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone

that needs it...

Just follow post #2 instructions to get it updated...

DOWNLOAD: MEGA

• amigo puedes ayudarme ? tengo un amiko A5 7.1 y no consigo hacer funcionar la oscam ..te lo agradeceria

• OSCAM 11439, compilado cruzado para Android y probado con un combo amiko a5 (android 7.0 / API 24), para cualquier persona que lo necesite ...

amigo tengo una amiko a 5 y estoy desesperado podrias ayusarme a configurar oscam ? por favor

• 1. Tienes que instalar una version APK atraves de la box, puedes instalae este -> OSCAM compiled for android and tested with amiko a5 combo -> tienes que ponerlo en una pen formatada en fat32 despues lo instalas atraves de la box.

2. para acederes a la box por FTP, tienes que usar un cliente de FTP (filezzila) e aceder usando el IP (por exemplo 192.168.0.100) de la box el user (root) e la password (root)

3. vas a la carpeta /var/bin e pones el ultimo OSCAM, le das todas las permissiones (boton deretcho en el fichero OSCAM -> permissiones e pones 777)

4. vas a la box e reinicias oscam

5 depues tienes que tener las flores nessessarias...

esso es todo lo que tienes que acer

• MUCHAS GRACIAS DE CORAZON...PERO NO MEHE ENTERADO DE NADA , NO SOY EXPERTO EN ESTO ,TAN SOLO UN AFICIONADO ....ALGUN VIDEO TUTORIAL ?

• New build, 11569 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone

that needs it...

Just follow post #2 instructions to get it updated...

Changelog:

11569: Attempt to count descramblers used properly

DOWNLOAD: MEGA

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!