OSCAM compiled for android and tested with amiko a5 combo

There are 169 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 66,967 times. The last Post () by sergio60.

• Thanks for your feedback. I have installed it ...can i access it using ftp tool if so username and password

• Hi psxchips

can i access oscam with ftp tool and what is username and password? give me working config files for this oscam

The username and password can be found in the OSCAM app on the box, as kismalac said you access oscam trough the browser, and the box trough ftp to update oscam witch you can find in /var/bin, the password for the ftp should be the same as for the oscam web access, usualy user: root Pass: root. Maybe for enigma the ftp paswword is pure2 as kismalac said...

• Hi psxchips

can i access oscam with ftp tool and what is username and password? give me working config files for this oscam

The username and password can be found in the OSCAM app on the box, as kismalac said you access oscam trough the browser, and the box trough ftp to update oscam witch you can find in /var/bin, the password for the ftp should be the same as for the oscam web access, usualy user: root Pass: root. Maybe for enigma the ftp paswword is pure2 as kismalac said...

Hi psxchips

Thanks for your feedback. It says install oscam config in sd directory. How do I install oscam config into the built-in sd directory?

• Hi kismalac

How do i edit on web browzer? There is no provision for editing. When I use ftp tool it can not connect i have tried user root pass root/pure2 but can not connect to access var/tuxbox/config... On enigma2 i have no problem all is working, But android side its where things are not working. Is this oscam not compartible with my mecool K3 pro??

• Hi kismalac

Thanks for your feed back but still i can not access ftp says error 10057 socket not connected does ftp tool work with android on mecool k3 pro?

For kiii pro you most have root access. Using File explorer go to root folder ( /data/data/dtv th) and open folder supercam there you find the cam as supercam.

• Hello i tested this apk for my box which is based on S912 chipset with Android 7.1 version but it gives error. Would you please help me to work on my device too? I have also another device which has S905 chipset with 5.1 version too.

• Hello i tested this apk for my box which is based on S912 chipset with Android 7.1 version but it gives error. Would you please help me to work on my device too? I have also another device which has S905 chipset with 5.1 version too.

...Is this oscam not compartible with my mecool K3 pro??

Acording to nozrrog "Oscam shell (APK) works through DVB api drivers of STB´s. It's not open source mostly. You cannot create new working Oscam shell (APK) without It. You need to refer to your STB manufacturer for appropriate driver documentation.", it means that each box will have a specific Oscam APK, and this one is for Amiko A5 Combo with chipset AML S905d so it could or could not work with other boxes, bare that in mind. You should look for an oscam made for your specific box...

...Is this oscam not compartible with my mecool K3 pro??

Acording to nozrrog "Oscam shell (APK) works through DVB api drivers of STB´s. It's not open source mostly. You cannot create new working Oscam shell (APK) without It. You need to refer to your STB manufacturer for appropriate driver documentation.", it means that each box will have a specific Oscam APK, and this one is for Amiko A5 Combo with chipset AML S905d so it could or could not work with other boxes, bare that in mind. You should look for an oscam made for your specific box...

Actually manufacturer has special oscam.apk but this one version is old. How can i update this one maybe you can help me for this.

• Noted thanks, though it is almost there as it works on some channels and I have been told the reason why it is not working the company has not unlocked their root access. Once that is done all will be okey with this oscam manager

• New build, 11560 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

Just follow post #2 instructions to get it updated...

DOWNLOAD: MEGA

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!