OSCAM compiled for android and tested with amiko a5 combo

There are 169 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 66,958 times. The last Post () by sergio60.

• Nuova build, 11444 cross compilata per Android e testata con una combo amiko a5 (android 7.0 / API 24), per chiunque ne abbia bisogno ...

Basta seguire le istruzioni precedenti ...

Sono qui, ora come gli do permessi pieni?

Dimmi passo dopo passo, per favore

b2534ee3402652cda2bcb3c.png

• Sono qui, ora come gli do permessi pieni?

Dimmi passo dopo passo, per favore

I already told you in the other thread, you are in the right place, according to that image you posted, in your image you have 600, you just need to put 777... That´s it...

The next step is to have some cccam/oscam clines and those require some changes in OSCAM config files...

you need to access your box trough a browser like this http://192.168.1.19:8888 (user: root / Pass: root) go to files -> oscam.server -> and insert your cline there in this format...

Code
    [reader]
    label = xxx
    protocol = cccam
    device = xxxxxxxxx.dyndns.org,0000
    user = xxxx
    password = yyyyy
    inactivitytimeout = 30
    group = 1
    cccversion = 2.1.2
    ccckeepalive = 1

You just have to change the label, device, user and password according to your cline data (that you will have to find yourself, you can try google "cccam server") save it, than restart everything, and that´s all...

Best regards

• AFN on 9'E is AU? Did anyone succeed, guys? Or any other package, for that matter, like 4.8'E?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Hehe, sorry: it is PowerVu encrypted provider on 9'E. There are also others on 4.8'E and 0.8'W etc.

One needs the EMU version of OSCam - latest, in this case, should be AU (Auto-Updating)...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• New build, 11509 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

Just follow post #2 instructions to get it updated...

• New build, 11513 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

• New build, 11516 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

• New build, 11518 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

• New build, 11520 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

• New build, 11523 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

• New build, 11529 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

• New build, 11532 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

DOWNLOAD: MEGA

• does it work fine with powervu ??? or do I still need to use MCAS?

Thanks.

• does it work fine with powervu ??? or do I still need to use MCAS?

Thanks.

I don´t know, i just compile it to work with this box using the original OSCAM SVN files, it might also work with other boxes, it is suposed to work with powervu channels, you might have to do some configs for it to work. Anyway i don´t have any powervu channels so i can´t test it, you will have to test it on your box...

Best Regards

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!