OSCAM compiled for android and tested with amiko a5 combo

There are 169 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 66,981 times. The last Post () by sergio60.

• could you give the build script used to compile this oscam ?

Of course, it´s available for everyone here -> http://www.streamboard.tv/oscam/wiki/crosscompiling#android

Best Regards

thanks for your help

but i already did what is said in this tutorial but i failed

the problem is installing toolchain

i want to compile oscam for android 7 api 24

please help me to choose the right NDK .

i will apperciate if you give me written commands to do it step by step

• You just have to follow those steps, there is nothing extra to do, use NDK version 13b, as it says in that tutorial version 14b has extra steps and might not work as expected. You just have to make steps 1 to 12 once, next updates of oscam you only need to do steps 13 and 14...

To use api 24 just change this command ./make_standalone_toolchain.py --arch arm --api 21 --install-dir /android-toolchain to ./make_standalone_toolchain.py --arch arm --api 24 --install-dir /android-toolchain ...

Best Regards

• ok thanks , i will try

in my previous trials , i used NDK 17

i will use NDK 13 and see if it works .

thanks again

• the process failed at step 12 "make"

and if i cancelled flags

and cross compile with this command "make CROSS=/root/android-toolchain/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-"

it gives me error

"

"

• the process failed at step 12 "make"

and if i cancelled flags

and cross compile with this command "make CROSS=/root/android-toolchain/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-"

it gives me error

Repeat from step 7 again maybe you missed some step or something went wrong... also run every commando as root (sudo -i)

this manual method always fails

now i used a script OSEbuils.sh , give me an error when choose stapi with dvbapi , the error in "module-dvbapi-stapi.c"

the error in the screen below if you can help me solve it .

thanks anyway

• this manual method always fails

now i used a script OSEbuils.sh , give me an error when choose stapi with dvbapi , the error in "module-dvbapi-stapi.c"

the error in the screen below if you can help me solve it .

thanks anyway

I also tried that script and couldn´t get it to work, i did not loose to mutch time with it anyway, that´s why i use the manual method. What version of Linux are you using?? i´m using Ubuntu 18.04 x64 (Hyper-V virtual machine) and the manual method works just fine for me...

Try creating a thread in this forum asking for some assistance, i am no linux expert, what i know is based on google search or reading this and other forums... Try asking Nozorrog in this forum he might be able to help you...

• New build, 11537 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

Just follow post #2 instructions to get it updated...

DOWNLOAD: MEGA

• New build, 11539 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

• New build, 11546 cross compiled for android and tested with an amiko a5 combo (android 7.0 / API 24), for anyone that needs it...

• Don´t know, just try to install it and see if it works :) i have an amiko a5 combo with android version 7.1, only tested it with that box, it might be good for other boxes with android... Install it and leave feedback here...

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!