NeoBoot Enigma2 Plugin by gutosi

There are 435 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 110,378 times. The last Post () by rselturk.

• Neoboot Deleting Image .jpglinuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/212419/linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/212419/

Code
    I can't delete an image from "ImageBoot".
    The result is as follows: see attached screenshot

Here:

Code
    chattr -R -i /usr/lib/periodon
    rm -rf /usr/lib/periodon
    Code
    I have a NOVALER demo but I have never used this command.
    How to directly delete an image by this command.
    Thanks very much
  • I have a NOVALER demo but I have never used this command.

How to directly delete an image by this command.

Thanks very much

chattr

The code about give permission to file owner and the group

The file has a validity of 644, which is a permission that grants read-only rights to others other than the owner and the group

To clarify in Linux, file attributes **attributes** are metadata properties that describe the behavior of the file. The attribute can indicate whether the file can be deleted or not.

Here, there is no authority to delete the two files, and therefore a Linux command called chattr must be used, which in short gives the right to change the validity of the file, and thus it can be deleted

That not about remove image !!

• ok here`s what happened.

your uninstall of neoboot is not complete, there are still leftovers in there,

you neet to telnet in to that directory, on pc use putty, on mac terminal;

Code
    cd /media/hdd/ImageBoot/egami10.2.r5-novaler-12112022/usr/lib

and then:

Code
    chattr -R -i /usr/lib/periodon

rm -rf /usr/lib/periodon

if this doesnt work, change to reflect the whole path:

Code
    chattr -R -i /media/hdd/ImageBoot/egami10.2.r5-novaler-12112022/usr/lib/periodon

rm -rf /media/hdd/ImageBoot/egami10.2.r5-novaler-12112022/usr/lib/periodon

only then you can remove all installed multiboot images.

• Hello gutosie , I would also like to ask by trying different USBs after the first multiboot installations were successful then it starts giving me an error that there would be no more space

The inquiry is repeated regarding the appearance of messages stating that there is no space, while space is available on the memory used, whether a hard disk or a flash memory

For clarification, it is necessary to know

In the Linux system, there is a so-called inodes index, which is for recording everything related to files on memory.

- The memory must be configured correctly the first time upon use so that you do not face any future problems

The correct configuration and formats are through some simple steps as follows:

- To know the arrangement of the external memory and its correct name through the code

Code
    df -h

After knowing the memory arrangement, the process of disconnecting the link is done. This is done by installing the device manager plugin, accessing it, and unmounting the external memory so that it can be formatted.

Knowing that when a linked mark appears on the button above, the attached memory is not linked and vice versa

The last step is to format by the following code

Code
    mkfs. ext4 -i 8400 /dev/sda1

Note here that the memory order is sda1, you may have a different one

For information, the code will delete any data or files on the external memory

To inquire about the number of inodes, use the following code

Code
    df -i

Compare the number of Inodes before and after the format process

n0.jpg

• have octagon sf 8008 , please help me install neboot plugin

Neoboot support octagon stb as developer attach

Tuners tested unstable NEOBOOT

"sf4008"

"sf8008"

"sf8008m"

Neoboot are installed via telnet as followed codes

Code
    opkg update
    Code
    opkg install curl
    Code
    curl -kLs https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gutosie/neoboot/master/iNB.sh|sh

after that you need to go to plugin and set your label on your external memory you use (hdd-usb)

Next press green button

that's it

you need to contact developer to give him your mac address to activate you as vip

• works on axHD61 and Uclan pro 4k ?

Saluti a tutti by GioppyGio®

AMICIZIA____________________

Una nave abbastanza grande per portare due persone quando si naviga in buone acque,

ma riservata a una sola quando le acque si fanno difficili.

END____________________

• Yeni bir Çokluk Önyükleme Çalışması

Forum dostlarına selam.Bazan götürülmesi gereken bir zaman da, olağan olmayan bir iş yapılıyor.Bu da benzeri böyle bir uğraş.Öyleyse neden yapılmış?!. Çünkü TV izleyemiyorum.Yaşadığımız ve tanık olduğumuz doğada acıya dayanmıyor.TV yi kapatıyorum ama meraktan duramıyorum.TV yi açıyorum,bu kez de gözyaşlarıma hakim o tutmuyor.Tansiyon bir inip bir çıkıyor.Beden sağlımız bozuldu.Hiç istemediğimiz akıl sağlığımızı yerinde tutmak için yeni bir uğraş gerekli..Tüm çabam dikkatimi başka bir esası çekmek için..İşte bu çalışma biraz da kendimden kaçmak için..Hoş görün lütfen...

Cihaz:
    Vu+Uno 4K

Flash imajı: OpenPli -8.3

Çokluk Önyükleme: NeoBOOT-9.65

Depolama Aygıtı: SanDisk 16 GB 3.0 Ultra sda1 mountlu

Kullanılan disk kapasitesi: %94

Boş kapasite:
    806 MB

Kurulan imajeler:

01- Egami-10.3-r10 Uno 4K

02- HDMU-20105 GigaBlue Quad 4K

03- NonSoloSat-27 Uno 4K

04- Official-OI -3.0 Uno 4K

05- Op.Atv-6.4 WWio Bre2 Ze 4K

06- Op.Atv-7.2 Uno SE 4K

07- Op.Eight-6.8 sf 4008 4K

08- Op.Kara Delik-4.4.023 Uno 4K

09- Op . Esi-9.0 Uno 4K

10- OpenHDF-6.5 Axas E4 HD 4K

11- OpenNFR-6.4 Sürümü İşletim Sistemi 4K

12- OpenPli-7.3 Maxytec multibox 4K

13- OpenSpa-8.0.003 Qviart Lunix3 4K

14- OpenVix-6.3.002 Technomate Twin 4K

15- Hyperion-9.1 Novaler MultiboxSE 4K

16- PurE2-6.5 AB Pulse 4K

17- Sat-Lodge-8.2 Zgemma H7s 4K

18- TeamBlue-6.4 GigaBlue UE 4K

19- VTi-15.0.02 Uno 4K

Bu dizide görülen tüm imajelerin çalışması. Flash bellek
    sda1 olarak mount edildiği için tam kapasite değerleri.806 MB boş kapasite,kurulu imajelerin yede edilebilmesi için boş bırakılmıştır.Bir imaje daha fazla yüklenebiliyor

. harici cihaz yazılımlarına rehberlik etti.Amacım NeoBOOT eklentilerinin kullanışlılığını test etmek yanında NeoBOOT'un destek alanındakin E2 cihazlarını da tanımaktı.Bu arada kurulan imajelerin 64 bit değil, 32 bit

imajeler dikkatinizi çekerim.Octagon sf8008 vb. cihazların bu yere alınmasının nedeni budur.

Şu an bu çalışma sonlanınca neden 32 GB flash disk kullanmadığıma hayıflanıyorum!..Aklımdan geçenlerin yarısında bu dizide yer alıyor....

Benzer bir girişimde bulunacak dostlara önbilgi olması dileğimle ...

Çok teşekkürler sayın Gutosie

• Thanks for sharing your experience
    Yes, one of the strengths of Neoboot, other than the easy and quick boot from image to another, is the ability to experience images for other devices that are not available for the stb model.
    The ability to install images is not limited to a number, but depends on the capacity of the external memory
    Thanks to developer Gutosie for providing a lot of functionality through Neoboot
    And I hope to support Dreambox images on Vu+

• i m facing a problem with neoboot 6.5

my receiver vu zero4k.

image in flash openspa8.0

neoboot installed succesfully and device mounted ok with yellow button.

i checked some images and working ok with neoboot.

but everytime i switch off my stb and turn on

its boot from flash image instead of my desired one.

any solution for this?

VU ZERO 4K

wetek play2

• Flash image should be open pli

I had used Open Pli 7.3 in my duo4k .it was working seamlessly that time .

currently I am using Openblack hole Kexec

Dreambox TWO UHD .

Dreambox 900-S2X,

Dreambox 520,

Vu+Duo2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!