NeoBoot Enigma2 Plugin by gutosi

There are 452 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 112,574 times. The last Post () by biko.

• that a friend of Gutos has been offended and does not wish to spread them is childish. , but such a provision "my toys" can only be in "my sandbox" is gently writing ill-considered. Let them think about what will happen if the authors of the software they use do the same. 😉

3. History knows the cases of people who have offended and took their toys. And what came of it? Nothing, because the world knows no emptiness and in place of one toy others have appeared. 😉

P.S. The author of neoboot placing it on public servers has allowed himself to copy and modify it. So his prohibitions are illogical and pointless. He can not prohibit me from providing a link to a publicly available page. For example, this https://github.com/gutosie/NeoBoot-9 containing the following information. I support this post through zdisława22 on another forum, best regards ZYGA

• Hello gutosie

I try to install Neoboot on my Zgemma H7s with OpenATV.

Somewhere I made a a mistake. As you can see, the mount manager shows as if I have two HDD, but I have only one HDD.

What should I do to make this right?

Secondly, I tried to do unmount, it is not possible to do. Also, I tried to format the HDD, but I got the info as in the second picture.

Third, all this occurred while attempting to install Neoboot. I got a message that is not possible the installation and the need to do SetDiskLabel. After several different variants, as I did in picture 3. It is unclear what should be here to be done. I tried to install the received message as in picture 4. YES chose and assigned to the message as in picture 5. Again, I have chosen the option YES, after which I got a new message, as in picture 6. I confirmed YES, and then I got the information as shown in picture 7. After restarting, I checked Neoboot, but it does not start, and again offers the possibility to install it.

• balkanac

Una volta installato non riavviare come ti dice ma chiudi le finestre a riapri neoboot e vedrai che lo vedi ..dopo riavvi e installa le immagini-

Lascia perdere il montaggio della usb o hdd da Neo ma vai su /Blu/Mount/ Dispositivi e li monti i dischi

@ balkanac

Once installed do not reboot as it tells you but close the windows to reopen neoboot and you will see that you see it .. after reboot and install the images-

Forget mounting the USB or HDD by Neo but go to / Blu / Mount / Devices and mount them the disks

b594dd82273a7788c3.jpg

• thank you Saraceno84

I think I made a mistake regarding the HDD. As I said, I have only one HDD, but displays as if I have two?!?!

I do not know how to remove this is to mounted as / media / neoboot. Will re-flesh help? Maybe I made a mistake in the option Set disk label? This option I was unclear. Perhaps it is clear to experts, but ordinary users is not. It can not be called useful friendly.

How can I restore my HDD to default values? I get the impression my HDD '' locked '': I can not do unmounting, I can not do format HDD. What to do next ...?

Perhaps the solution is to take out the HDD from Zgemma and I connect to my PC? This would avoid that, I would like to try to solve the problem with the HDD in my box...

• Thank you gutosie

I try do give a Label to the disk via option "SetDiskLabel".

I'm not sure I understood what exactly needs to be done here:

In the first option "Select partition to set label", I chose "sda1"

Under "Current partition label" writes: "No Label"

In the third option 'Choice label this set: I'm over the yellow button placed Z.

Across the green button "Set label", I suppose that I have confirmed my choice - labeling. After that, I reboot my box.

See first picture

After that, over the green button "Installation" tried to install NeoBoot.

I got a message -see picture 2 (Disk UUID not found).

I chose YES and continued the installation, and then immediately received a new message as in picture 3.

Upon completion of the installation, execution progress looks like in picture 4

After completion of the restart box, I started Neoboot, however it is not installed.

Where did I go wrong?

Dear gutosie, better make a video instructions, not to harass here ...

Thank you for your good will ...

Just to say that I am in the flesh put PURE 6.5

• I will try to help

only have hdd in stb

is to be in ext4 format

install new image recommended openpli in flash

give the label a command through the console in putty or other:

Code
    tune2fs -L hdd /dev/sda1

reboot completely stb

Code
    reboot -d -f 

if you still have a USB flash drive, plug it in and usb the formatting option in neoboot Device Manager to ext3 - recommended

exit from neoboot and comend:

Code
      reboot -f

after reboot give the label a command through the console in putty or other:

Code
    tune2fs -L usb /dev/sdb1

restart stb completely:

Code
    reboot -f

check if you have a label issued with the command:

Code
    blkid

now install NeoBoot has hdd or usb

install in turn, on the remote control (OK) Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes ...

You can skip UUID - not required

Good luck

you must have a neobot in your stb box before update

upgrade from remote control to version 9.01 available or

if you can't use the remote control then you can with the command below

- for openpli and other:

- vti, blackhole end derivatives :

• gutosie

Thank you again for your work!

I tried to-install according to your instructions. I did it, but partially.

I successfully installed in multiboot OpenVix, Nonsolosat. However, OpenHDF, OpenATV and PurE, even though I have installed, I can not boot to the end. He strode startup image, or the image freezes and so can stand endlessly

With these images was the same problem with earlier versions Neoboot.

Unfortunately for Zemma H7S no improvement.

Thanx again...

• Main software Open Pli 7.2

USB 2.0

Vu Zero4K

Neoboot 9.01

Copying to USB and image setup is very slow.

Does it have a different setting.

Hello master

We cannot make the bank payment system.

We couldn't cope with the iban.

There is no other form of this.

hi gutosie

Access to vip forum is Not possible!!

We are trying to use Open Ten Zeus over image Neoboot 9.01 but it is troubled due to DHCP shortage

• You do not need it - it's here, go back and download it (see my posts above)...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• How would I know, m8? I don't have such boxes...

Ask the author, he has them...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!