NeoBoot Enigma2 Plugin by gutosi

There are 440 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 111,352 times. The last Post () by mekchi2006.

• Hello, Why pay even 10 euros, when I don't benefit from anything !!!

These are some of the plugin featured, Just so everything is given its due

• Owns 7 different skins

• Additional feeds can be updated on images

• You can erase the password from it if you forget it

• The IPTV player can be updated on all uploaded images

• The TV list can be updated and copied to all images

• Unused languages can be erased to reduce space

• It is possible to solve problems with the protocol (ftp) on external images

• You can download the latest images from the Internet and install them on the device

• Allows installing custom images for other devices with the same processor

• It is possible to save and restore the images (Backup & Restore).

• Originally designed specifically for the VIEW devices and supports 15 models of it, that is, all models

• The blog version can be updated from the internal image for all the external images

• Swap and mount can be done through the plugin for external memory (hard - flash memory).

• It is possible to install more than 9 images on the external other than the image of the internal flash (an infinite number according to the available space)

• The problems of wireless definitions on images can be solved by copying the drivers for the image on the outside from the image on the internal

• Each image on the external is treated as if it were on the internal flash, and it is allowed to install on it two other multiple bootloaders, on which images are installed on the external

• can install multistalker plugin from neoboot and ...

• Excuse me ...

I am not promoting anything!!

I do not have any interest or benefit ....

I am a user... I continue to pass on my experience

I have more than 50 image of different devices as I am experimenting on my stb

We are not an arbitration platform to pass judgments on anyone ....

Only you can say what you think...

The fact that you do not know the difference between the Turkish version and the one that does not work on the new images in Python 3 proves that you do not know what you are talking about

over and above price you said is for year not month

• The neoboot plug is not a problem.

The problem is the man who has the pilot in control.

An openpli flash image is recommended for installing neoboot.

The pendrive should be properly initialized.

Neoboot is not working, consider why.

I will ask other users if there is a problem on Uno4kse.

It is important to install the plug properly.

zorbba do not write that neoboot does not work, because maybe it's just like that with you :)

NeoBoot uno4kse:

P8tSD7.jpg

• There are plenty of multiboot and neoboot versions for free, just search the web.

Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything.

There is no point in writing about the benefits

If you don't like NeoBoot plugin, install another multiboot plugin.

We are free and the choice is yours ...

• I do not understand the dialogue here!!!

It has been suggested more than once that Enigma is an open source world in which more than one form and functions are available to work

With regard to multiple Boot plugin, there are at least 4 or 5 wonderful plugin

From personal experience and from the reality of my use of many of these plugins for multiple booting

I liked the neoboot for many of its features that were accepted and satisfied my desires

As I am a fan of the new experience

So I have more than 50 images for different devices

And I'm happy with that

No one is forced to do anything...

Let each define his own desires and use what corresponds to those needs

without offending anyone...

• From my personal experience and from reality , I am using many images and I have tested multiple booting plugins.

I can assure that neoboot plugin is the best for Open source devices.

for all , I have DM920 and VU+ duo 4k se, For a long time I was using DM920 and ignoring VU Plus receiver until I tested Neoboot plugin, I found huge different between your amazing neoboot plugin and openmultiboot plugin .

Now, I'm switching between Dream box and VU PLUS, and I'm satisfied, unlike what was happening before.

And through email communication with the developer Mr. Gutoskie I found that he is a respectful and gentle

I would like to thank Mr. Gutoskie for his efforts and develop this wonderful plugin Neooboot

Br.

• Thank you. Plugin loaded

Code
    writes

sorry cannot open neo menu . Hymmm... Access fails with error 0-73

Reinstalled.image installed in neoboot. Return to image in flash and again error === sorry, file cannot be launched - cannot be accessed with error code 0-40

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!