NeoBoot Enigma2 Plugin by gutosi

There are 440 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 111,268 times. The last Post () by mekchi2006.

• neoboot versione 9,48

decoder zgemma h92h se

immagine i made my test : areadeltasat 10.2-r8 and openpli 8.1

usb 16 gb

image I m test istalling egami-10.0, openatv 6.4 . pure e2

1) red button ( download image ) do not download

2)

12:39:42

Extracting the installation file...

Archive: /media/usb//ImagesUpload/openatv-6.4-zgemmah92hse-20220124_mmc.zip

creating: h9se/

inflating: h9se/force_h9se_READ.ME

inflating: h9se/rootfs.tar.bz2

inflating: h9se/uImage

inflating: h9se/imageversion

inflating: unforce_h9se.txt

cp: cannot stat '/media/usb/ImagesUpload/*.tar.gz': No such file or directory

Copied TV list...

System drivers copied...

/etc/init.d not found.

Copied file neo_userscript.sh

cp: cannot create regular file '/media/usb/ImageBoot/openatv-6.4-zgemmah92hse/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/': Not a directory

No system installed! The reason for the installation error may be badly packed image files or it is not a system for your model.

The installed system may not start. Check the correctness of the installed image directory!!!

mv: cannot stat '/media/usb/ImagesUpload/bootargs.bin': No such file or directory

mv: cannot stat '/media/usb/ImagesUpload/fastboot.bin': No such file or directory

End of installation:

which is my error? Any suggest for help me please?

Edited 4 times, last by pincoxx ().

• hi my brother bassim did it work with NOVALER 4K

Hi my brother samir , Novaler are not Supported from Neoboot

Supported Tuners STABLE NEOBOOT

Tuners tested unstable NEOBOOT

Tuners not tested unstable beta NEOBOOT

• I had uninstalled the plugin but the folder with a file.py inside cannot be deleted I have formatted my box thanks for your support I have looked for something but I think it is not good for me

• I had uninstalled the plugin but the folder with a file.py inside cannot be deleted I have formatted my box thanks for your support I have looked for something but I think it is not good for me

No Need to formatted your box

How to delete neobot plugin file with extension **py – pyo**

The file has a validity of 644, which is a permission that grants the right to read only to others other than the owner and the group

To be clear in Linux, file attributes **attributes** are metadata properties that describe the behavior of a file and an attribute can indicate whether or not a file can be deleted

Here, there is no authority to delete the two files, so you must use a command in Linux called chattr, which in short gives the right to change the validity of the file and so it can be deleted

By Next command you can delete file and have permission

Code
    chattr -i /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/NeoBoot/plugin.py
    chattr -i /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/NeoBoot/plugin.pyo
  • hello I on linux used the rm command :) I just wanted to tell you that with your command I was able to delete the file but unfortunately I ruined other plug-ins because that is a system file but thanks again I learned a new thing

• hello I on linux used the rm command :) I just wanted to tell you that with your command I was able to delete the file but unfortunately I ruined other plug-ins because that is a system file but thanks again I learned a new thing

Glade to here you succeeded to delete the file

about you said "unfortunately I ruined other plug-ins because that is a system file" it's very strange because command give permission for specific file "plugin.py - plugin.pyo" in specific root usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/NeoBoot/

• using your command you can delete the file and that was what I needed, even using the flash image on that partition i always had that problem i dont want to prolong discussion but i would need to figure out how i can clean my box and a zgemma h9n combo and have all virgin and clean slots

• Thanks @gutosie

New update 9.49 fix all python problem on openatv 7.1 py 3.10.2 & Egami 10.1 py 3.10.1

8dfcf607c00e62.jpg

tests have been added for the Dreambox MIPS receiver

OpenPLi recommended in flash.

For dreambox only openpli-based images work.

To install NeoBOOT on a receiver with a small amount of flash memory, such as the DM500HD, you need to free up some space by uninstalling the plugins.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!