NeoBoot Enigma2 Plugin by gutosi

There are 435 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 110,361 times. The last Post () by rselturk.

• This is for NOVALER multibox 4k UHD ; I'm just looking to convert an mb. file to a zip. file

The .mb file is just a compressed file like .zip.

If you want to see its content, change the .mb extension to .zip and open it.

However, its format is not suitable for installing it in a slot of your box.

• neoboot problem on reboot when system on neoboot go on flash image not selected image even from flash images select any other image for booting

but after booting come on flash image how can i solved this problem

That's boot issue you can solve by go to any image you faced that on, and reboot from neoboot on same image to copy kernel on the image

• neoboot problem on reboot when system on neoboot go on flash image not selected image even from flash images select any other image for booting

That's boot issue you can solve by go to any image you faced that on, and reboot from neoboot on same image to copy kernel on the image

system go on only flash image now then how can kernel on external images

open DCC on one external image, and check that all files and folders are present..I suspect the boot folder is missing.

• I have tried to install neoboot on qviart dual and the installation looks ok but when i try and download any images i get a message saying this plugin doesn't work on python 3 yet. Please try later. But looking at the images in this thread it looks like many images are python 3. Is it because i'm not using vip?

• I have tried to install neoboot on qviart dual and the installation looks ok but when i try and download any images i get a message saying this plugin doesn't work on python 3 yet. Please try later. But looking at the images in this thread it looks like many images are python 3. Is it because i'm not using vip?

Neoboot are compatible py2 & py3

The plugin for download images is py2 only

Neoboot are compatible py2 & py3

The plugin for download images is py2 only

Ok thanks for your reply, what button would I press to be able to transfer images from usb to the the HDD where neoboot will run from or do I have to load images onto that HDD via FTP?

Edited once, last by kegnkiwi ().

• Ok thanks for your reply, what button would I press to be able to transfer images from usb to the the HDD where neoboot will run from or do I have to load images onto that HDD via FTP?

when you install neoboot at first you set where it will be

any zip images will be transferred to image upload folder on external hdd

• Ok thanks for your reply, what button would I press to be able to transfer images from usb to the the HDD where neoboot will run from or do I have to load images onto that HDD via FTP?

when you install neoboot at first you set where it will be

any zip images will be transferred to image upload folder on external hdd

Thank you for your reply biko i have tried to install images on the qviart dual but it does not seem to work for me. When i install it comes up with errors. I had not seen anyone else say they had got it working yet so maybe this is why.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!