PowerVU channels on Edision OS MINI don't work! openATV 6.2

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 989 times. The last Post () by .:T3O:..

• Hi guys.I have an Edision OS MINI.I have always seen the channels encrypted in PowerVu on my box(without stream relay).Since a few weeks there are problems.I can listen to audio,but no image.The logs of oscam are ok.My image is openATV 6.2.Can someone help me?THX in advance

• have you done this?

From Emu version r775 and on, in order PowerVu to work properly, you need to tell OSCam to skip the checksum test for CWs.

This can be done by one of the following ways:

A. Edit every Emu reader separately with one of these ways:

1. Add the disablecrccws_only_for = 0E00:000000 directive in the oscam.server file under the Emu reader section.

IMPORTANT: You have to do this change for every Emu reader you have configured for PowerVu.

B. Edit the global OSCam configuration with one of these ways:

1. Add the disablecrccws_only_for = 0E00:000000 directive in the oscam.conf file under the global section.
  • Many thx m8!Now it's all ok.Just a curiosity

I added a reader for my TIVUSAT card (home card sharing)

I see the TIVUSAT channels correctly.

My question is:the changes added(in bold)are ok?Or can I delete something superfluous?THX again

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!