News regarding PurE2 - updates, problems and so on...

There are 837 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 74,017 times. The last Post () by electron112.

• 1c87766949ea.jpgWhy using dflash ? for backup and flash it is in PurE2 image included very easy PManager

can not see dflash on feed use plugin frome feed and all is fine gorski say it !

i think no understand im using pure2 in flash on dreambox 7020hd and always it returned this after update / upgrade or install somethink

Collected errors:

* pkg_run_script: package "enigma2-plugin-extensions-dflash" postinst script r

turned status 1.

* opkg_configure: enigma2-plugin-extensions-dflash.postinst returned 1.

root@dm7020hd:~#

• I repeat: did you notice any problems because of it?

Have you an HDD or USB stick plugged into your STB? Try flashing your machine using:

MENU > pManager > SW Manager > Flash on the fly (see my other tutorials for details) and see...

If you can use your PurE2 normally, if there are no big issues - it doesn't matter if you see some errors...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Tell me, if you really did what I asked you - what do you get when you press:

MENU > Plugins > red button (show me the screenshot)? Is there a section called "languages"?

See what I have:

993710c0ede22c32cc181.png

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• You know, I hate this!!! Why on Earth do you not share how you "solved it"????

You were crying your eyes out, begging for help and then - nothing back from you, in case somebody else is stuck the same way....

• ciao,scusami menu plugin pulsante rosso ottengo remove plugin se vuoi ti faccio anche lo screenshot

adesso rimetto immagine daccapo vediamo se riesco ok

don’t you understand ? Please

:english only1:
    use translator or go in your language section !

You should have seen an attack on me in the Italian section - barely one spoke against it, defending me...

I went there to help and what did I get? "How dare you break the rules, blah-blah...."

And now, no one to warn this guy, under any circumstances, the Italian Police is nowhere to be seen to "enforce the rules"....

• I don't understand what you mean, the translator's fault I think.

and given the difficulty of interpreting what we were saying, I did not explain how I arrived at the solution, to avoid mistakes. I apologize if I somehow made you feel uncomfortable, but I also thanked for the help you gave me.

• So, exactly as I told you... meaning you did not do it right the first time. So, it is good to clear this one, so others learn, as well, just in case, thanx!

Btw, I edited your post because black font on black background doesn't work... :) Red works on many more... ;)

• Partially.

Because we don't have those boxes. They do not support us, so why should we bother, endlessly trying to help a company that is at war with the community for a long time?

• Resumption of the services commencing... ;)

OSMio 4K* - experimental HW V4L2 internal player for Kodi.

AX61, AX60, Mutant60 - new drivers; CA fix.

• i installed the latest version of pure2 6.5 for ax 61 hd when i try to download plugins get a message feeds are down for maintenance. yes i have a internet connection. so are the pure2 feeds down for maintenance? i see no one else asking about it so i just thought i would ask. same scenario for edision mio 4k

• i installed the latest version of pure2 6.5 for ax 61 hd when i try to download plugins get a message feeds are down for maintenance. yes i have a internet connection. so are the pure2 feeds down for maintenance? i see no one else asking about it so i just thought i would ask. same scenario for edision mio 4k

i have try with HD61 and all is fine . Last days there was some update for Plugins on the feed maybe this was the time please try again :beer1:

Pur-E2 -Team

Admin of HDSC

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!