News regarding PurE2 - updates, problems and so on...

There are 837 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 73,779 times. The last Post () by electron112.

• OK, I was going by Kodi OpenSubs addon which would warn you if there were no credentials...

So, in the light of that warning by Franc, just to repeat: change the default password for PurE2 once you install you PurE2 or any Enigma2... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• New images have Kodi like seekbar for VOD/IPTV, thx to Franc.

Long press FF or REV offers seek with LEFT or RIGHT.

Might not be applicable on all the types of the streams, simply due to the nature of the same?

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• When I change channels in history zap or channels in favourite list the signal drops to zero or with freezing picture.

I get the message that it's software problem with crash log. Please can you look, and tell me where is problem.

I checked lnb and cable, and they are OK. In attach are crash log and Enigma2 debug.

Thank you.

• And with Estuary?

• I didn't remember change skin to Estuary, but today it was with AX_Blue FHD skin. This has be happening for the last couple of days.

What do you think, what write in crash log as possible problem.

PS

Dešava se jednom, dvaput dnevno. Promijeniti ću na Estaury skin, pa ću vidjeti ako će se desiti isto.

• Tune failed, maybe "t2mi_pid 4096"?

Not enough space for Timeshift, no HDD with enough free space etc.??

• Air Digital said T2-MI should be OK, although I can't say yet, since I haven't tried it consciously.

They are checking now re. C band... L8r... ;)

• Air Digital said T2-MI should be OK, although I can't say yet, since I haven't tried it consciously.

They are checking now re. C band... L8r... ;)

Excellent ... In the meantime, I tested sateditor 2.7 on T2Mi channels and there are configuration problems on the individual channels ... That is, for example, if I set a T2MI frequency on 54.9E table sateditor of Yamal, it seems that on the parameters T2MI configuration (PLP id, etc.) something is not working properly, and the channels are locked but are not displayed ... Can you check with the team, pls??

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Yes, speak to Dimitrij himself, directly. If there are issues....

• Tune failed, maybe "t2mi_pid 4096"?

Not enough space for Timeshift, no HDD with enough free space etc.??

Stavi Estuary.

Crash dolazi od neke third party komponente, vjerojatno povezana sa nekim skinom ili pluginom.

Thank you guys for the answers. Nevertheless I cut of piece of cable that goes into the LNB, and connected everything well.

No more crash logs and a signal drop.

PS

Ponekad bude ono u što najmanje sumnjaš.

Kind regards to both of you!

• Good on you! :)

Indeed, always check the obvious things (cables) first, hehe... ;)

• Running 6.5 on Octagon sf8008 and zgemma h7 both use standard estuary skin and vpn used is surfshark. For last 2 days OLM refuses to open no matter which category ie series or films when pressing ok, spinner for 1 second then nothing any ideas please.

• The same here, Franc will have a look at it when he can...

Use others which work in the meantime...

• I found a bug in the motor settings... I explain... If I select a channel and this is not locked, I try to enter in the motor settings and try to center the frequency in manual mode (step by step). When I exit from the motor settings (whether or not is centered the frequency sought) purE2 asks me if I intend to return to previously tuned channel. If I answer "yes", the motor movement screen appears and the system enters in a loop. To stop the motor, it is necessary trying to change channels repeatedly and, in some cases, the box must be switched off and on again (ZGemma H9.2H). This problema don't happens with others images (OpenAtv, Vix, i.e.). If you can take a look, please ...

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!