News regarding PurE2 - updates, problems and so on...

There are 837 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 74,714 times. The last Post () by electron112.

• Alerted the coders, so when they find the time... ;)

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Delfi says:

Well, after some pause, there are updates for v 6.3:

- Pretty standard stuff like feeds, youtube, ch settings, etc.

- Alas, for some HiSil boxes like SF8008/Viper4K... there is a new partitioning scheme for internal flash. To enable this (if not done already with some other image), one needs to reflash via USB with Recovery Image!

Actually, this new partitioning scheme is not bad as it leaves free space according to how many Multiboot images one installs. In other words, 2 images in the flash take less space than 4, etc.

Micro SD mount as HDD is preserved, but probably, one would prosper a bit if the whole mSD card is reformatted/partitioned into a single ext4 partition. YMMV.

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• When there's news we'll post in that thread, no worries...

For the moment it's not easy for our coders, continuously dealing with after-eathquake tremors, seriously changed circumstances etc. Plus, ours is a small team... So, please be patient...

• When there's news we'll post in that thread, no worries...

For the moment it's not easy for our coders, continuously dealing with after-eathquake tremors, seriously changed circumstances etc. Plus, ours is a small team... So, please be patient...

No problem. In the meantime, thank you for your hard work. Definitely the best image for enigma2 on the square ... Among other things, I noticed that the 6.5 is self-updating? Am I wrong ??

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• Two days ago I had to press the buttons to do it in Twin and Edision+... Maybe yours is run by AI? :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

• Two days ago I had to press the buttons to do it in Twin and Edision+... Maybe yours is run by AI? :rasta2bigsmoke0gf1:

What button?? In my Zgemma i noticed that i had to press no button for. Pheraps autoupdate is setting but i don't know it.... :cigar:

Vu+ duo due - Zgemma H9.2H - Motorized system with Amiko DM 3800, LNB Inverto Black Ultra Single and Fracarro 100 cm dish (70,5E to 45W).

• There is no auto-update.

Ah, ok... But it's possible to activate an auto-update function (from pManager or others...)? And if yes, how?

• No.

• No.

Mmmmmm..... Last night, in displayed information of the image, at the bottom right side, i read "Last Upgrade 26.04.2020, 23.06". What's it means, then??

And looks: if i launch research update from pManager, box answer "no update available"...:derpthink:

• Another tip, pls... Is it possible to add italian language support in IMDB FNC...?:cool1:

• Ask Franc for po file and just translate it... ;)

• Ask Franc for po file and just translate it... ;)

This is not necessary, guy... It is sufficient to provide the support for the Italian language into the plugin (as tvdb.org does for the "DVBD detail" plugin, for example ...). In this way the plots will automatically appear in Italian. For the further basic words of the interface (such as "actors", "direction", "year of release", etc.) I am certainly available to translate ...

• Ahoi after some time:)

Uhh, auto updates on v 6.5 would be risky and counter productive as the base (actually all the code) changes every week or so. E principe we do post when an OnLine flash is needed.

Regarding the motor/rotor issues, I'm not aware of any as I do use it on a daily basis. Ok, maybe there is some drama with AX61, but perhaps my box is kaput (or new drivers suck a bit?) :)

• Ahoi after some time:)

Uhh, auto updates on v 6.5 would be risky and counter productive as the base (actually all the code) changes every week or so. E principe we do post when an OnLine flash is needed.

Regarding the motor/rotor issues, I'm not aware of any as I do use it on a daily basis. Ok, maybe there is some drama with AX61, but perhaps my box is kaput (or new drivers suck a bit?) :)

Hello tromo ... and nice to write you...:redface:. Thanks for hard work of your team... I seen, this evening, a great update of 6.5 version... I can't wait to test it later... I confirm the "bug" in motor function.. I thing it

could be something related to tuning weak signals. The problem occurs when I select a channel that is not locked by the box. To try to lock it, i go in "configuration-service searching-motor setting" mode, and I try to find the signal with the step by step function. If I can't lock it, exit button and the box asks me if I want to go back to the last selected channel (the one not looked..). And here the system goes into a loop ... the motor flashes but does not stop and to exit from loop I'm forced to turn the box off and on again ... And it's not pleasant ...:P

• saragusa, huhh sort of hard to tell... just have checked motor stuff on v 6.5 for some Broadcom and HiSilicon boxes and all seems rather nice, even with weak signals (although, there is a manufacturer's dependent policy --> whether to lock the signal before it is "clear" or to have it "off" until cleared ), it is really up to drivers and interaction with, say, oscam or card reader). Then again, I haven't been stateside for some time, so not really sure what really happens there (with local sats) :(

• Ok. Thanks for your response. Can you confirm that H9.2H Zgemma (Hisilicon chipset) is able to tune and display Russian channels on Yamal, 54.9 east and transmitted with the T2MI standard? Because I could not find a precise answer on web ... Thanks.

• "Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

PurE2 Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

PurE2 Supported Models ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!