oscam stops with 09cd

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 669 times. The last Post () by qwerty.

• Hello everyone,

I have a big problem with my oscam 1.0 + cccam2.1.3 vti image 4.0
    My local card 09cd is inside slot of vu duo, permanently disconnects every time. Works fine for 2 or 3 hours but after don’t work anymore. I need to restart oscam to work again.
    In oscam webinfo I can see this messenge “ERROR in IO_Serial_Read errno=4 “.
    I’ve try diferents oscam bin’s without success. The card works good on cccam single. But I really need both's emus.
    Can someone help me with this situation?
    Thanks so much

• Official Post

I found a ticket for this error on streamboard which was supposed to have been resolved in build 6199, it seems to relate only to internal reader of VU+ DUO, if a newer build does not cure it i would suggest using an external reader. (although the ticket has been closed i am reading of duo owners still experiencing this problem)

Ticket #2316

• thank you mate..

i read the ticket, but i think the prob in on oscam because with cc3am 2.2.1 works fine wihout problem i will try this version

tks

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!