VTI-14.0.05-DM800SE-SIM2-14102019-UPGRADE-onlyMULTIBOOT-Pgs

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,079 times. The last Post () by samirson75.

• Yes I did ,and the only problem I had was front panel file pyo and I changed it as you told me and it worked great

ps, I tried to do the same here but with no luck

ok try online upgrade to 14.0.05

can you please modify this file modules.dep.bin in lib/ 3.2 dm800se/modules.. it should contain nformation on wireless usb drivers

without it it does not connect to wifi even thought the usb wifi is recognised..

i tried to replace it from another image, it connects wifi but image vti stop booting

• Yes I did ,and the only problem I had was front panel file pyo and I changed it as you told me and it worked great

ps, I tried to do the same here but with no luck

ok try online upgrade to 14.0.05

can you please modify this file modules.dep.bin in lib/ 3.2 dm800se/modules.. it should contain nformation on wireless usb drivers

without it it does not connect to wifi even thought the usb wifi is recognised..

i tried to replace it from another image, it connects wifi but image vti stop booting

• dont use modules 3.13.5 for 3.2 its not possible to load or work

use modules or drivers from openatv for 3.2 dm800se

but dont forget we are on SIM2

just download drivers that you need , and install on the

right directory lib/modules/3.2-dm800se

• I tried installing driver for rt2800usb, but it refused to install, incompatible architecture

Also says rt2800usb already installed ( 3.13.5) which is already deleted from the image.

All other images are OK just copying the drivers, except this vti image.. (external)

• if you have a openatv base image that work with your device , copy all files from /lib/modules {driver , and everything need for to work wifi) and paste in the same directories on vti

(modules from openpli is more easy to work with wifi, BUT vti dont boot with theses)

• SIR PARAGERIA I've changed all file needed but the image istill stuck on boot pict of the One-eyed woma

n openmultiboot vti modify image, works only with kernel base on openatv

but on your flash there is kernel base openpli

this is and is not simple for you to change it

stuck on booting with OMB (obh 0.6) IN Flash... what do I have to change ? I already changed lib/modules, STILL not booting

• SIR PARAGERIA I've changed all file needed but the image istill stuck on boot pict of the One-eyed woma

n openmultiboot vti modify image, works only with kernel base on openatv

but on your flash there is kernel base openpli

this is and is not simple for you to change it

stuck on booting with OMB (obh 0.6) IN Flash... what do I have to change ? I already changed lib/modules, STILL not booting

must change vmlinux on /boot and /lib/modules on flash(root partition on usb), not on vti

(on flash obh 0.6 there is base on opli must be base oatv

BUT all rest images base pli on omb , dont boot

there is one solution: change in all images on omb /boot /lib/modules to base oatv

but , i dont know , if there is problem with wi-fi drivers (i dont use wifi )

• So I change BOTH vmlinux in OBH and lib/module in OBH with one from OATV?

• yes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!