All Powervu Channel Is Working in Golden interstar ALPHA X NOW

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,844 times. The last Post () by Thihawatha.

• I Have Eurobet biss keys working on my freesat v 7, but the keys does not worki in my Golden interstar ALPHA X ?????

I find it very strange. PS ! I am a (Civil Engineer) so I know what I am doing.

I have also my powervu keys for AFN but they never kick in (Veramatrix) i know they use,but what are these keys

for EMM etc...... when nothing works in Freesat v7,Alpha x or any powervu receiver. I like to have some advice here.

I have all the channels Via IPTV, but that is not fun. (Sorry for the e mail mistake)

PS! I need the settings for oscam then that works with afn NOW please.

Edited 2 times, last by TeddyGrimstad: posting email address on open forum isn`t allowed ! ().

• TeddyGrimstad

Changed the title of the thread from “Keys not working on Golden interstar ALPHA X” to “All Powervu Channel Is Working in Golden interstar ALPHA X NOW”.
  • I am working with several receivers Alpha X is an enigma Linux, but has a closed gx that means I can change all folders in oscam

but I cannot access the codes that I manually punch in with remote, I can transfer to USB all BISS Codes and PATCH (Keys) but when I open them in an editor

E.G. hex editor They are in codes and not in decimal , some words I can read. Now I don't have Hash Mode 28. CHINA new year prevent me from getting update.

• master G

Added the Label Biss Feed Key Support
  • handyandy ! I am really sorry for a VERY VERY late answer But If we can start from fresh you can write to me

on face book and e mail look at my home page with both first and last name in small letters .com

Keys for Biss Encrypted Feeds

Satellite TV biss keys for Athletics, Basketball, Biking, Boxing, Cage Fighting MMA - UFC, Cricket, Dutch TV, Equestrian, Football, Formula 1, Gymnastics, Handball, Ice Hockey, Martial Arts, Motorsport, NFL Football, Ping Pong, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Skateboarding, Soccer, Tennis, TV shows, Winter Sport, Wrestling, Test & Unknown feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!