Working Oscam PowerVu Biss Config

There are 115 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 68,486 times. The last Post () by tvline.

• the configs are working, but your receiver can play those channels,only through stream relay,which need a few more additions in config , and a few more things... (as channel list etc...)

Since december , powervu goes directly to vu + receivers, no more streamrelay is needed.

Only newer software is needed.Biss also goes without problems.

• the configs are working, but your receiver can play those channels,only through stream relay,which need a few more additions in config , and a few more things... (as channel list etc...)

Since december , powervu goes directly to vu + receivers, no more streamrelay is needed.

Only newer software is needed.Biss also goes without problems.

since december, only the 2nd and newest generation of vu+ receivers can play direct powervu (not solo,duo,uno,ultimo).

also the receiver above, is gigablue and not vu+ ...

• i try many tutorials to install oscam emu in ubuntu vps server. but fails at the end on "make" command or compile oscam into single file. anyone have working configuration commands for installing oscam into linux 64 bit server.

• Good evening to all!

I have a Dreambox 800Hd Se Original, I want to change my Oscam-emu with yours but I don't knoch which one I have to download... I have an OpenPLi6 Image and I would like to receive powervu channel. With my Oscam-emu isn't possible and I don't know why!

Thanks in advance.

• @nautilus7 i got this

root@test:~/oscam-svn# make

+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| OSCam ver: 1.20_svn rev: 11518-796 target: x86_64-linux-gnu

| Tools:

| CROSS =

| CC = gcc

| Settings:

| CONF_DIR = /usr/local/etc

| CC_OPTS = -O2 -ggdb -pipe -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections

| CC_WARN = -W -Wall -Wshadow -Wredundant-decls -Wstrict-prototypes -Wold-style-definition

| CFLAGS = -fexpensive-optimizations -mmmx -msse -msse2 -msse3

| LDFLAGS = -Wl,--gc-sections -Wl,--format=binary -Wl,SoftCam.Key -Wl,--format=default

| LIBS = -lm -lpthread -ldl

| UseFlags =

| Config:

| Addons : WEBIF WEBIF_LIVELOG WEBIF_JQUERY HAVE_DVBAPI READ_SDT_CHARSETS IRDETO_GUESSING WITH_DEBUG MODULE_MONITOR WITH_LB WITH_EMU WITH_SOFTCAM

| Protocols: CAMD35 CAMD35_TCP NEWCAMD CCCAM CCCSHARE GBOX SCAM CONSTCW

| Readers : NAGRA NAGRA_MERLIN IRDETO CONAX CRYPTOWORKS SECA VIACCESS VIDEOGUARD DRE TONGFANG BULCRYPT GRIFFIN DGCRYPT

| CardRdrs : PHOENIX INTERNAL STINGER

| Compiler : gcc (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.11) 5.4.0 20160609

| Config : build/x86_64-linux-gnu/config.mak

| Binary : Distribution/oscam-1.20_svn11518-796-x86_64-linux-gnu

+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK Distribution/oscam-1.20_svn11518-796-x86_64-linux-gnu.debug

build/x86_64-linux-gnu/module-emulator-biss.o: In function `parse_session_data':

/root/oscam-svn/module-emulator-biss.c:703: undefined reference to `RSA_private_decrypt'

build/x86_64-linux-gnu/module-emulator-biss.o: In function `biss_read_pem':

/root/oscam-svn/module-emulator-biss.c:842: undefined reference to `PEM_read_RSAPrivateKey'

/root/oscam-svn/module-emulator-biss.c:867: undefined reference to `i2d_RSA_PUBKEY'

/root/oscam-svn/module-emulator-biss.c:876: undefined reference to `EVP_MD_CTX_create'

/root/oscam-svn/module-emulator-biss.c:882: undefined reference to `EVP_sha256'

/root/oscam-svn/module-emulator-biss.c:882: undefined reference to `EVP_DigestInit_ex'

/root/oscam-svn/module-emulator-biss.c:883: undefined reference to `EVP_DigestUpdate'

/root/oscam-svn/module-emulator-biss.c:884: undefined reference to `EVP_DigestFinal_ex'

/root/oscam-svn/module-emulator-biss.c:885: undefined reference to `EVP_MD_CTX_destroy'

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Makefile:435: recipe for target 'Distribution/oscam-1.20_svn11518-796-x86_64-linux-gnu.debug' failed

make[1]: *** [Distribution/oscam-1.20_svn11518-796-x86_64-linux-gnu.debug] Error 1

Makefile:404: recipe for target 'all' failed

make: *** [all] Error 2

• ok thanks i havw xcruiser avant 420 lenux recever and coconut is stop when i start oscam i want to stop biss on oscam completly how to do it thanks

• oscam-trunk is just that, plain oscam.

If you want emu, get oscam-smod or oscam-emu instead.

Receiver/TV:

• Vu+ Ultimo 4k 4xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@LG 65" OLED
    • GigaBlue Quad 4k 2xDVB-S2 / 2x-DVB-C / 1.8TB / OpenATV 6.3@Samsung 32" LED
    • 2x Vu+ Solo² / 465GB & 230GB / OpenATV 6.3
    • DVBSky S2-Twin-Tuner PCIe@Samsung SyncMaster T240HD (PC)
    • TechniSat SkyStar HD 2@Medion 17" (2.PC)

Pay TV: 4th Empire propaganda TV, Redlight, ORF, HD-, Sky

Internet: Unitymedia 1play 100 + Telekom VDSL 100 / Linksys WRT1900ACS / IPv4 (UM+Telekom) + IPv6 (Hurricane Electric)

• Thank you for the tips, Spacerat. I succeeded to install oscam-emu r11523r0-796 on Openatv 6.3 and the emulator is now visible and the softcam doesn't disappear, when I completly restart the receiver (Solo-4K).

Unfortunately AFN does not open by the softcam-keys that I have. The reason I think, is the ECM, that stucks on 5.0 instead of 0.8, when AFN did open. Did I forget something or do I have to change some setting?

Greetz,

Satmakelaar.

• Yes, I did. Still the ECM stays around the 5.0. For the rest Oscam on Openatv 6.3 functions and actually I'm not in the mood to install the whole shit again (sorry for the expression), although I miss AFN-movie.

I tried the thing also without an internet connection and also without the readers but connected with the internet, but it does not change. Any other suggestions maybe?

Did you try to put other Softcam.key from other developers?

• I think the problem is in OpenATV image, because the other who use it have a problem with Powervu channels.

Did you make a oscam.log when you on AFN and Discovery channels ( 5.0E and 0.8W), and to see what is happening.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!