Working Oscam PowerVu Biss Config

There are 115 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 68,462 times. The last Post () by tvline.

• Yes, I did. Still the ECM stays around the 5.0. For the rest Oscam on Openatv 6.3 functions and actually I'm not in the mood to install the whole shit again (sorry for the expression), although I miss AFN-movie.

I tried the thing also without an internet connection and also without the readers but connected with the internet, but it does not change. Any other suggestions maybe?

Did you try to put other Softcam.key from other developers?

AFN package changes the keys very often, every few hours or so. That's why you will not find any softcam.key with the latest operational key. But, if all the settings are right (including auto update on in dvbapi), Oscam will find the keys, you just have to leave your receiver on any AFN channel for a few minutes, and the new keys will be automatically written in your softcam file.

• Yes, I did. Still the ECM stays around the 5.0. For the rest Oscam on Openatv 6.3 functions and actually I'm not in the mood to install the whole shit again (sorry for the expression), although I miss AFN-movie.

I tried the thing also without an internet connection and also without the readers but connected with the internet, but it does not change. Any other suggestions maybe?

Did you try to put other Softcam.key from other developers?

AFN package changes the keys very often, every few hours or so. That's why you will not find any softcam.key with the latest operational key. But, if all the settings are right (including auto update on in dvbapi), Oscam will find the keys, you just have to leave your receiver on any AFN channel for a few minutes, and the new keys will be automatically written in your softcam file.

hello

pls can you have me confg flies for Dreamboxone uhd p****vu i have it working but only afn

• No please , can you send me the key link to download?

• I think the problem is in OpenATV image, because the other who use it have a problem with Powervu channels.

Did you make a oscam.log when you on AFN and Discovery channels ( 5.0E and 0.8W), and to see what is happening.

Hai Panda555,

It wont be necessary anymore, because I tried Oscam-Smod in the existing OpenAtv image I have (6.3) and it works like hell (in the positive way!). AFN opens after a few seconds, it reads my official smartcard much faster and so on. I became almost religious! I saved my mariage...!

But thanks anyway and when something strange happens, I'll let you know.

• Hi all

Its seems powervu is an issue, But Biss for me is still an issue can anyone upload a screen shot of the file structure where the oscam.keys file (all my BiSS are within this file) should be, including other files within the same folder. Thanks

• Where can I download oscam-smod for vu + 4k box? I can't compile from the source.

• https://github.com/oscam-emu/oscam-patched/wiki/Basic-config

Hi all

Its seems powervu is an issue, But Biss for me is still an issue can anyone upload a screen shot of the file structure where the oscam.keys file (all my BiSS are within this file) should be, including other files within the same folder. Thanks

read it

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

• Thanks. I installed it with my oscam-emu configuration, but the AU doesn't work.

Oscam emu status: Adress :: 1, oscam smod status: Adress 127.0.0.1 Is that wrong?

Emu User Status Address connected ::, smod User Status Address offline

I changed the boxt type from dreambox to vuplus. So user is already online, but the AFN channels are dark.

::

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!