Vu+ Duo 4K 1x DVB-S2X FBC Twin Tuner PVR ready MultiStream or not ????

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,336 times. The last Post () by Ev0.

• Official Post

Yes it took some time and i am sorry that Vu+ are really bad at customer support. But remeber there is a war between the 2 big brands

and legal matters takes time. Now its fixed and we can all start enjoy the full power of the STBs

Smaller brands often made in Kina dont respect licens and copyrights so therefore they have been benefitting of this gap.

Brands like DM and Vu+ dont operate like this and therfore they also can get stuck like this issue with licens drivers.

Just because our STBs are built on open source its not surten that all is for free.

But now we can put this behind us and look forward

Enjoy Multistream :thank_you2:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Actually I think the problem was with Broadcom rather than Vu+ (only guessing here, but stands to reason as to why you need the later tuner with the newer broadcom chip).

As far as I am aware, every other E2 stb that has Multistream working (including the Zero4K) is using the Si chipset in the tuners.

Vu+ are the only ones with an FBC tuner that supports Multistream.

VU+ Duo 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!