Blackhole 3.0.7 internet connection problem

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,318 times. The last Post () by >>Artorius<<.

• After a trouble free couple of weeks using the latest Blackhole 3.0.7 with all it`s updates installed, I now have big problems with internet connection. Overnight my Ultimo 4k developed a problem where it was freezing every 30 seconds or so. The spinner would come on and I wouldn`t be able to do anything with the remote, while it was spinning. Then I noticed I had no internet connection. I tried using the wireless connection but after a while that has now stopped working. I`ve tried a fresh install a few times now and the problem always comes back after I do an online update. I`ve now gone back to 3.0.6 and have no issues. Anyone have this problem?

meekey.

• I`ve now loaded version 3.0.8 and the problem still occurs. However I now think think the problem is with my Ultimo 4k. When I plug my ethernet cable into my box, I see 2 lights, one green one yellow. They don`t flash are just constant. Is this normal? I can connect using wifi but I get nothing using ethernet.

bo.

• The orange one does flicker now and again but not like it used to when data was going through. When I go to the adapter settings and do a network test the lan and wlan adapters are recognised but there`s no network connection. I can use wifi for now, but on the latest 3.0.8 version I have to do a manual restart of my connection everytime I do a hard restart. not so on version 3.0.6. Do you know if it`s easy to have the lan connection repaired?

Thanx.

bo

• If your Ultimo 4K is still in warranty bud then return it to the seller..... if they are a authorised Vu+ distributor they will be able to test the ethernet socket and if need be replace the socket or board.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Problem solved. I have homeplugs to connect my smart tv and my Vu Ultimo 4k to my router. I only just noticed my TV indeed wasn`t connected to my network. It turns out the homeplug near my router had lost it`s way. I`ve reset it and all is good again. Although I still have to do a manual restart of my network when I do a hard restart of my Vu using 3.0.8

Thanx for the help guys.

bo.

• master G

Added the Label Vu+ Black Hole
  • master G

Added the Label Networking Support

VU+ ULTIMO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!