Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,432 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 146,204 times. The last Post () by urie.

• HiYa.

Just for info, in case this helps someone.

I use an m3u8 playlist, which contains some Russian CCTV feeds.

(Boring FTA stuff like road junctions and the odd construction site.

What can I say. Im a sad git :))

But the names are in Cyrillic Russian, and aren't being picked up by the font Onyx uses. I get blank spaces and numbers where the text should be.

I got around this my changing the font to verdana.

Adding verdana.ttf to the fonts directory, and amending the line within skin.xml

<font name="Regular" filename="/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-onyx-1080/fonts/verdana.ttf" scale="100" />

regards.

• Official Post

Can you put a link up for vhd 1080 skin plum please one in here won't work

Link work just perfect ;)

*UPDATED* Vskins 1080 (Install - FAQs)

• Hi mate,i am trying to add in my own little mods i.e res,tuner,agc in info bar and in player bar along with time alapsed and remaing,getting there with alot of restarts and number crunching,just wondering if there is a quicker way i have tried openskin designer but cannot get your skins to load on it,thankyou.

• Hello,

First of all thank you for all your hard work KiddaC I love all your skins and Jedi of course.

I am running openatv 6.3 and Slyk q 1080 skin, by yourself.

How do I change the logo from slyk to the original?

Need a dummies guide please, new to all this stuff. I did try myself, but I messed it up and my box wont start so a reflash is obviously required.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

• you don't need to reflash your box for a skin error.

if you don't have a backup of the skin files you editted. Just remove the skin folder, reboot your gui and then reinstall skin.

I will answer your question properly in about an hour.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• you don't need to reflash your box for a skin error.

if you don't have a backup of the skin files you editted. Just remove the skin folder, reboot your gui and then reinstall skin.

I will answer your question properly in about an hour.

Thank you for the info regarding the reflash I will remove the skin folder when I finish work and save myself some hassle.

I will await your answer to my previous question. I assume you either forgot to or are just busy, which I understand.

Thank you for your time helping me. I did try, but like i said I messed it up.

• \usr\share\enigma2\slyk-q-1080\q-backgrounds

rename logo1.png to anything you like

rename logo2.png to logo1.png

easiest way. ;)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Thank you very much for the info, just one more question if you don’t mind?!

can I edit it directly in my zgemma or do I use some other software?

Thanks again!

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!