Latest OSCam 11779 EMU 801 & icam & gx - 02/05/2024

There are 703 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 417,526 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• ahmed gazye

Changed the title of the thread from “Latest OSCam 11747 EMU 798 all.ipk & sh4 - 13/03/2024” to “Latest OSCam 11748 EMU 799 all.ipk & sh4 - 14/03/2024”.
  • I updated today to this 11748 version (Mohamed_OS), but unfortunately no one Sky DE Icam channel works for me!

I have used until now 11734 (also Mohamed_OS), without any problems! Also all icam Sky DE have worked! How come?

Do I have to reset something?

My Receiver is Vu+Uno4K SE (OATV 7.3)

THX for any HELP

• I updated today to this 11748 version (Mohamed_OS), but unfortunately no one Sky DE Icam channel works for me!

I have used until now 11734 (also Mohamed_OS), without any problems! Also all icam Sky DE have worked! How come?

THX for any HELP

return to 11734

THX for any HELP

I had the same issue, only 11734 worked for me but decided to do a fresh install of the firmware and fresh install of all my plugins and everything works fine now for me on Vu+ Ultimo 4K with OBH firmware v5.3.016

THX for any HELP

Don't forget to always backup the Oscam configuration

11748 works fine for me. Enter this command in Telnet:

/usr/bin/OSCam_11748-r799 -b

Don't forget the following rule in Oscam: Do not update the working Oscam.

If you really want to update the old Oscam, for example Oscam_11734, the new Oscam is Oscam_11748, you just need to overwrite the name of the current Oscam bin to the old one if it is the same as the old one.

• Thanks for all the tips, I'm not a complete beginner, I know how to use the binary! I have always used all Oscam from Mohamed_OS and have always had very good experiences! But this 11748 version doesn't work for the first time! Today I installed the 11748 version compiled by Kitte888 and everything works GREAT! Thanks for your help

• Thanks for all the tips, I'm not a complete beginner, I know how to use the binary! I have always used all Oscam from Mohamed_OS and have always had very good experiences! But this 11748 version doesn't work for the first time! Today I installed the 11748 version compiled by Kitte888 and everything works GREAT! Thanks for your help

I use Vu+4K. Mohamed_OS 11748 works fine for me. I haven't had any problems so far. Problems sometimes occurred with other OScam compilers. I'm glad you clarified the question...

• soft : NEWNIGMA2

DM 920

messages from telnet , any idea?

>>> Installing >>> enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam ...

Reading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

E: Unable to locate package /tmp

Written by MOHAMED_OS (͡๏̯͡๏)

root DM920:~$

• BigManTom i had the same problem. I've found out that Stream Relay was set to disabled. After i have set it manually to enabled, it works.

Setting can be found via web interface - config - stream relay - mode.

This is a bit weird because i have this settings in my .conf file

[streamrelay]

stream_relay_enabled = 1

stream_ecm_delay = 5

stream_relay_ctab = 098D,0960,0961,0963

Hope it helps

• THX i will try...

YES!!! This was the Problem!!! THX for your TIP!!! ;)

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by BigManTom into this post. ().

• test this command

please use "like" button if you are satisfied thanks

firework.gif

• Hi

I have a question.
    DM 920
    Newnigma2
    I tried several times to test different versions of oscam from Mohamed_Os. Regardless of the version, everything from Mohamed_Os does not work on the DM 920. The other versions, or rather the same versions from other people here on the forum, work. Can someone tell me what I have to do to be able to test from Mohamed_Os?
    Thank you

• Hi,

OSCAM installs fine. I run a new oscam with blue button and when I want to enter via 8888 - I can't. I checked the configuration files via FTP and everything is ok. I cannot enter through a browser with port 8888.

TV doesn't work as well

When i switch to previous oscam all works fine

MOHAMED_OS could you help pls ???

Thanks

Edited once, last by draconus ().

• run oscam use telnet and Upload log or image

please use "like" button if you are satisfied thanks

firework.gif

• ahmed gazye

Changed the title of the thread from “Latest OSCam 11748 EMU 799 all.ipk & sh4 - 14/03/2024” to “Latest OSCam 11751 EMU 800 all.ipk & sh4 - 22/03/2024”.
  • well.. question

Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Why does my antivirus detect a Trojan in your IPK?

i have W11

Regards

• Hi,

First of all, thanks for your great work.

I'm using Oscam 11740 and all OK.

When i try Oscam 11748 or 11751, they starts ok, i have all readers and users, but when i try to see any channel from SkyDE Icam, nothing appears.

Do you have any idea why?

Regards.

I see in another post in forum and change the config for stream relay for this

stream_relay_enabled = 1
    stream_relay_buffer_opt = 0
    stream_relay_buffer_time = 600
    stream_relay_ctab = 09C4,098C,098D
    stream_ecm_delay = 0

and now it works great again with all oscam.

Edited once, last by portinho ().

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!