Monthly entitlement update problem

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 724 times. The last Post () by thrombanks.

• Hi guys,

I have a Tring Plus card that requires updating in my Conax CAM every 1st of the month.
    From May28th I'm going to be away from home so can't go through the process of updating till I get back on the 12th June.
    I'm trying to figure out my best course of action, can anyone advise please?

Rod

• Not too sure what your setup is exactly regarding cams, are you using cccam alone or oscam+cccam??

If you are using oscam+cccam then you could try these ready made configs linked below,install this and then add your cccam cfg + oscam configs folder which hopfully you have backed up.

http://linuxsat-support.com/os…-1-3-tring-conax-ipk.html

These ready made configs should keep your card updated for you automatically.

p.s check your dates in your initial post, your coming back before you go away, lol

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for pointing out my dates error which is now corrected :)

My setup is oscam+cccam installed from last year from masterG 's files.

I've always removed my card and put it in the Conex CAM to update on the 1st of the month.

I understood it was necessary to change oscam+cccam softcam to an oscam+mgcamd combination to effect the update and return back to oscam+cccam ? So either way I thought there was some manual change to be made to get update?

Maybe I'm a little out of date with the latest solutions to the problem.

I'll have a try with the info in the link you posted, hopefully for the Ist of May update.

Thanks for the swift reply.

• Hi G m8,

I have Oscam6034+Mgcamd138 installed so will do the update using that configuration at the end of this month, hopefully.

Am I right in thinking that I have to revert to my oscam+cccam after update to provide server for peers?

I'm seriously thinking of ditching Tring, which I got for 3pm matches (Duh!), because of the monthly updates.

Rod

• Yes m8, to get the update someone will have select oscam+Mgcamd from softcam manager, then when the update happens go back to oscam+CCcam so your peers can connect to your CCcam server.

Thought so :(

As I said in the first post, I'm away over the update period May/June. Maybe I should do something about getting different card that doesn't need monthly updates sooner rather than later.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!