How to add oscam-emu binary to amiko a4

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,665 times. The last Post () by nozorrog.

• Merry Christmas nozorros,

Thanks ,It would be possible to have a module .apk compiled for A4 ?

I'd apprecite very much.

Have a nice evening.

B.

AMIKO A5 COMBO,AMIKO MINI COMBO HD,OSCAM 1.0.32 ,oscam-svn11726-Amiko-a4_a5-libusb

:tv:

• Thanks nozorrog,

could you explain briefly how I can add bin file on my A4?

I'd appreciate very much

last question how about this new complilation?

I look forward to receivng your replay.

Regards

B.

AMIKO A5 COMBO,AMIKO MINI COMBO HD,OSCAM 1.0.32 ,oscam-svn11726-Amiko-a4_a5-libusb

• If You want to renew your Oscam binary file by the mine one, You need to add It into Amiko STB internal folder //var/bin/.

You may add It with any root explorer on your STB or with any FTP manager connecting PC to STB via local network on ftp://your-STB-ip:21.

After You have new Oscam binary file placed into //var/bin/ folder, go to your Amiko STB and do run Oscam application.

With your remote control unit go to Plugin section and do choose new Oscam binary. Press OK.

That's all.

You can check your new Oscam version via web interface on http://your-STB-ip:8888 by default.

• 45e1dc3.pngThanks nozorrog,

but I've a couple of questions:

1) How is that bin file is different from original A4 and your file posted (original 1471.336 yours 1.019.088)?

Again the name must be changed like indicated on actual screenshot? Thanks and regards.

I look forward to receiving your replay

B.

• Thanks nozorrog,

everithing is turned out well.

From now on is it enough to change new update version in /var/bin?

I hope yes.:redface:

Happy new year to you!

B.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!