Al jazeera sport card

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,479 times. The last Post () by thrombanks.

• I'm thinking of ditching Tring Plus and replacing with an Al jazeera Sport Card.

Are there any known anomalies using this card with a VU+ Solo, BH image, CCcam etc?

Or am I likely to be jumping from the frying pan into the fire?

My main gripe with Tring is the monthly update fiddling about.

Any assistance in my decision making will be welcomed.

Rod

• jsc card is ok but where is your location for uk i think only you get it on hotbird 13 est 2 choice viacess is ok cccam iderto is ok with ccan have to add small configuration in ccam configuration ..ok

• Thanks for the replies guys.

I'm in the Manchester area of the UK and seem to get Hotbird OK must check Nilesat.as that's where the HD channels are?

Yes, musogeek, it's the monthly update is a pain with Tring. I got it for the 3pm matches but that was a waste of time LOL

I imagine there is a CCcam + Oscam configuration on the server somewhere.

Do JSC cards come activated or do you have to do the activation via the JSC site via proxy server?

Sorry for all the questions.

Rod

• Official Post

You need a viaccess cam or embedded receiver to activate it but the best idea is probably to ask the seller to activate it before sending. If you go for the full card the nilesat channels are JSC HD1, JSC HD2,NBA, ESPN, ESPN CLASSIC, ESPN AMERICA.

• Thanks again for all the advice guys.

It would seem that Nilesat and 26E are not achievable with my setup and location. So the HD channels may not be useful for me but might be for some of my peers. I'll look into it more in the next few days.

Thanks again

Rod

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!