How to set up mysql User Manager

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 3,909 times. The last Post () by sunhouse.

• Here is a little tut i made hope it helps some ppl as it took me a while to get user manager set up

1. Import cmumdb.sql to your mysql db
    Download and install mysql database by following the instructions here
    Use MySQL Relational Databases on Debian 6 (Squeeze)

Now download and install phpmyadmin following these instructions
    How to install,Configure and use phpmyadmin with screenshots in Debian Linux

2. Upload all the files from the 'www' folder to you webserver
    Upload all data from www into the www directory in var on webserver

3. Edit config.example.php with you mysql info and rename it to config.php
    Edit the config.example.php file with your database info when set up mysql. Now save file and rename to config.php

4. Edit /genxml/genxml.php with the same mysql info
    Edit the genxml.php fie with same info as you just put into config.example.php

5. Configure csp to fetch users from /genxml/genxml.php file (more info below)
    Add in csp config
    FOR LOCAL
    <user-manager class="com.bowman.cardserv.XmlUserManager" allow-on-failure="false" log-failures="true">
    <auth-config>
    <update-interval>5</update-interval>
    <user-source name="genxmloutput">
    <user-file-url>http://some.webserver/genxml/genxml.php</user-file-url>
    </user-source>
    </auth-config>
    </user-manager>

FOR REMOTE
    <user-manager class="com.bowman.cardserv.XmlUserManager" allow-on-failure="false" log-failures="true">
    <auth-config>
    <update-interval>5</update-interval>
    <user-source name="genxmloutput">
    <user-file-url>http://user:password@some.safe.webserver/genxml/genxml.php</user-file-url>
    </user-source>
    </auth-config>
    </user-manager>

6. Browse to your server where you uploaded the files and start using it
    Now type in your server ip in address bar and you should have user manager set up :)

Your default login is admin and password or admin and secret i think?

p.s I have a problem with enabling and disabling users when i disable user in user manager its not disabling? And adding? Any ideas??

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!