Latest S10 multisat Channel list / scan advice

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,015 times. The last Post () by mutz nutz.

• Hi guys,

Can some of you post the latest S10 C/l.
    I'm mainly using 0.8 / 13 / 16 / 19 / 23.5 / 28.2

Having problems as some of S*l UK HD and others not showing up.

On a side note, what is the best way to scan for channels?
    When I scan 28.2, S*y UK channels are mixed together with the ones from 23.5

Pls help

• Also maybe you wanna check this post out for your missing 28.2 channels, and as ali said use the STG setting as that is what i am using.

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hi! newbie here i was wondering if there someone could direct me on how to install OpenBox s10 and what should all i need i bought the openbox s10 lst year but its still stuck under my tv coz i dont know how to activate ..until i got busy on my work...HELP...im living here in japan what kind of satellite should i go get my receiver activate do i need a activation card pls pls help ...tnx guyz

• Hi m8 can you let us know what you want to install, do you have a card to activate and if so do you plan on sharing that card, you post is very limited with information for us to help you.

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!